Our Mission The IOTA Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and adoption of the IOTA protocol. IOTA is a distributed ledger offering a novel alternative to blockchain that is scalable, fee
The IOTA Foundation’s mission is to drive the development and adoption of the IOTA protocol. IOTA is a distributed ledger offering a novel alternative to blockchain that is scalable, feeless and lightweight. Our vision is that IOTA will become the backbone for the Internet of Things and Machine Economy. We are a not-for-profit organization headquartered in Berlin with our team distributed around the world. We work alongside businesses, governments, developers and academic institutions to bring IOTA’s vision to reality.
Firefly is the official wallet application for the IOTA cryptocurrency on Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS and Android. It will be the entry point for humans to connect with the Machine Economy. The app allows users to manage their IOTA tokens and will be introducing interesting features like Digital Assets (NFTs), decentralized contacts, staking and chat.
- Be part of an ambitious, self-organising agile team
- Build a world-class user experience in a novel industry
- Develop applications used by hundreds of thousands of people
- Be actively involved in setting product and technical direction
- Experience building desktop or web applications
- Front-end experience in frameworks such as Svelte or React
- Enthusiasm for building a great user experience
- Experience creating native applications, or cross-platform apps with Electron
- Experience with the Rust programming language
- Experience working with open-source software
- Experience working in fintech or cryptocurrency
- The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the industry
- A culture of trust, empowerment and support
- A flexible organization with a flat hierarchy
- Independence and responsibility from day one
The IOTA Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.