Continuous design, development, and delivery of an external Payroll API. Support RESTful integration with third-party HRM, Finance, ERP and Payment Systems....
We are recruiting a talented API Developer
Our client is a technology company based in Mayo providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to large multi-national companies to manage their international payroll.
Key responsibilities are:
- Continuous design, development, and delivery of an external Payroll API
- Support RESTful integration with third-party HRM, Finance, ERP and Payment Systems.
- Interfacing with the Developments teams, Lead Engineer and External partners on a wide range of integration projects.
- Availability to travel to Ireland, EU countries for training, research and customer requirements gathering.
Ideal Technical Profile:
- Extensive knowledge of RESTful patterns, API implementation and API Lifecycle Management.
- Strong SQL Database development experience using an ORM such as Doctrine
- Experience with developing and supporting externally consumable APIs
- Good knowledge of Open API specifications and design using tools such as Swagger
- 3+ Years PHP Development Experience
- Oauth 2.0, Mutual SSL and API security best practises
- AWS API gateway experience is an advantage
- Experience working within Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Extreme Programming or Kanban)
- Committed to lifelong learning and researching newly emerging technologies
- Creative and openminded with a proven ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Interest in blockchain, smart contracts, and next-generation payment systems
- Drive to work on projects that have the potential to change an industry.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level within a strong Fintech company
- Highly competitive salary for the right candidate
- Financial support for your training, self-development
- A positive work environment
- Attendance at leading technical conferences as relevant, e.g. RPA, WebSummit, etc