SGT is looking for an API DEVELOPER for its office based in BOADILLA DEL MONTE (MADRID). WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US. At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is…...
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
- Participate in all phases of the API development lifecycle, from the API identification to their availability in production.
- Define the interface endpoint configuration
- Establish the API connectivity ensuring the right microservice orchestration, testing and deployment under the right security framework.
- 2-3 years of experience as an API Developer.
- Experience with API lifecycle management on an API Platform (IBM ApiConnect; Apigee, etc).
- Knowledge of API design standards, patterns and best-practices, especially: OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON or Microservices architecture following security standards.
- High level of English
- Flexiworking: we have more than 10 flexibility measures to facilitate the balance between professional and personal life, such as flexible entry/exit time or telecommuting.
- Daily lunch grant: you can have your meal at the restaurants of Santander Group City or use the take out option.
- You will be part of “Familia Santander”: with special financing conditions in mortgages and other financial products.
- Access to “Santander Contigo” program: to help you and your family when you need it giving support on different issues such as legal and emotional advice or management, up to a 24-hour personal assistant.
- Flexible Benefits Plan: you can advantageously obtain different benefits such as health insurance, kindergarten, training courses/masters or the Public Transport Card of Madrid.
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities.
- Multiple discounts for e-commerce, trips or restaurants with Santander Benefits platform.
- Life insurance
- Parking, which includes places for bicycles and electric cars.
- Equality Plan
- And more important: a team proud of diversity and concerned about sustainability.
- Meaningful Impact – Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth – The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect – Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality – Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
Organización:Santander Global Technology
Fecha de publicación:04/06/2021, 07:09:15