API Architect Fecha: 27-abr-2023 Ubicación: Sant Cugat del Vallès, B, ES, 08174 Valencia, V, ES, 46002 Alcobendas,
GFT is a digital transformation pioneer that develops sustainable solutions based on new technologies including artificial intelligence and blockchain/DLT. GFT experts create and implement scalable software applications that make access to innovative business models safe and easy.
What are we looking for?
At GFT we have an open position for a API Architect to join to GFT. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person willing to grow in a multi-cultural, motivating and challenging environment.
Your main responsabilities will be:
- Solution design and technology stack selection.
- Solution development and technical team supervision.
- Analyze and document the enterprise and technology environment.
- Software architecture design and guidance.
- Enterprise architecture and integration patterns.
- Data architecture, API design and implementation.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation in agile development lifecycles
- Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance
- Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications
Skills will help you succeed:
- Computer Science diploma, 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience designing and developing web applications using Apigee and Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Experience designing and building business/technical services for the financial sector and supporting them in production environments
- Experience designing relational data models and building microservices
- Deep understanding of modern software development lifecycles, versioning, and deployment
- REST design principles, Spring Framework architecture and extensibility points
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
- Team worker: ability to work with teams distributed geographically in different locations
- Proactive, motivated and willing to consolidate and develop a professional career
- Analytical, logical and critical thinking.
- Solid problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Committed and positive.
- Advisory skills
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- The possibility of Working from Home in a hybrid model or full remote
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications
- Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote a healthy lifestyle at work: a sports program and fresh fruit in the offices
- International work culture
- Discount with Gympass
At GFT we consider diversity as one of our main pillars and we foster an inclusive work environment based on cooperation and mutual respect. We offer equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, cultural background, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or religious beliefs. GFT has drafted and registered an Equality Plan that outlines the measures to be taken with the aim of achieving equal treatment and opportunities between women and men within the company, and eliminating, if present, discrimination based on gender.
Join our global team!