Introduction As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Pic
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM Consulting, we are looking for an Associate Partner (AP) in an Account Partner Role for our Automotive, Aerospace & Defense Industry.
You are able to demystify digital for relevant industry companies and focus on practical immediate steps to achieve new level of performance and efficiency in customer interaction and supply chain. Your experience spans various sub-industries, e.g. for Automotive of including Automotive Suppliers, OEM’s and Dealers which gives you a unique position that you bring to your client relationship. You help your clients see the world differently, discover opportunities they may never have imagined and achieve results that bridge what is with what can be.
You will be responsible:
- Being Account Partner for clients in our defined Automotive, Aerospace & Defense set of target clients
- For delivering large scale digital transformation opportunities in co-creation with our clients in the Industrial sector
- To lead the sales process from deal origination to successful closing, including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation and client presentations
- To work closely with our ecosystem partners to generate market opportunities and deliver exciting works
- To translate customer’s business and technical requirements into validated services proposal, identifying value cases for optimization (OPEX, CAPEX, SG&A Expenses, EBITDA)
We are seeking an action-oriented visionary who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-growing segment. We need someone that will thrive in a fast-paced environment on our emerging Cloud & AI strategy with a solid background of Enterprise Applications, e.g. SAP applications, for the underlying processes. You are able to transform IBM’s strategy into clear action points for our clients.
We expect the ability to lead teams to design and deliver applications required to transform business and IT processes while meeting the business and IT needs and outcomes. The resulting design will often be required to run in a Hybrid Cloud environment and on multiple platforms and integrate digital solutions with back-end Enterprise Application systems. The final solution may be composed of multiple software packages and custom components.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of consulting, sales or delivery experiences, business development in Automotive, Aerospace & Defense industry
- 8+ years of experience in Supply Chain & Finance driven SAP ERP systems environment
- Experience building lasting key client relationships and business opportunities in a consulting environment from incubation to full scale solutions across strategy, process, and technology
- Experience leading projects made up of joint client and provider teams with strong project planning and management capabilities including delivery experience with globally distributed teams
- Experience in managing delivery of complex projects achieving KPIs
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and while multi-tasking
- Fluent in English, ideally German at level B1
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.