On behalf of our client, a major player in the world of Cryptocurrency, Flexxy Recruitment Solutions is looking to hire an Experienced Android Native Developer. About the Client: zk-SNARKs, miners, no
On behalf of our client, a major player in the world of Cryptocurrency, Flexxy Recruitment Solutions is looking to hire an Experienced Android Native Developer.
About the Client:
zk-SNARKs, miners, nodes, bulls, bears, FOMO and FUD. Some of those terms may sound like Marvel villains or curse words (“I should FUD you upside the head for staring at my nodes!”), but to a trained ear they spell m.a.g.i.c. Cryptocurrency magic, to be exact. In our view – and yes, it’s a bold statement – crypto will be the currency your grandkids consider the norm. And for good reason, because however cryptic crypto may seem, the underlying Blockchain technology is as safe as possible.
Trading in these currencies, though? That’s when sh*t used to go sideways. Until the launch of our client’s AI-driven bot that makes crypto trading accessible, fun, and worthwhile. Do you want to optimize and innovate a bot that hosts more than nine million transactions worth an estimated 1 billion USD each month?
Show us what you got!
About the Job:
Picture yourself at a junction. Not just ‘any’ junction, but, say, a crossroads in Dark Souls III. Lots of dynamic lighting. Fire. Brimstone. The works. Nifty particle effects. The kind of scene that invariably unfolds whenever you need to prep for a Stand Up. Anyway. At this particular junction, you can go right or (surprise!) left. So what to do? Well, that depends on your ambitions and skillset.
Android App Developer?
Turn right if you want to develop an edge-of-your-seat app that creates an awesome experience for our traders. Prepare to snuggle up (currently not too closely) to our product teams, so you can build (and run, and love) the exact app our users need to trade on cryptocurrency markets. To succeed, you have to be versed in Kotlin and Java, and willing to get up close and personal with up-and-coming tooling. Including tech that you introduce to the stack. This is the perfect position if you combine ‘hardcore’ coding skills with a ‘security first’ mindset and are excited to learn about crypto trading and blockchain technologies.
Hi, we’re the stack.
- Kotlin and Java, JUnit, Truth, RESTful APIs, Git, Bitrise.
You know you got this if.
- You have 3+ years of experience as an Android Native app developer
- Kotlin and Java
- You have knowledge of automation and testing methodologies used for automated testing ( JUnit , Truth )
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- You can dream Android’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration(CI) and continuous deployment(CD) solutions such as Bitrise
- Your lunch break experiments sometimes get out of hand. One time you accidentally developed an app that correlated caffeine intake with sock funkiness. And it worked.
What we offer:
A mission-driven culture with a great work/life balance and a good benefits package. Sure, we work hard to get sh*t done, but we also regularly push our moustache (sorry, it’s a silly joke for Dutch readers) for a VR gaming session, picnics in the park, indoor bouldering, drinks at the pub, and whatever happens in our (wo)man cave – and probably best stays there. The setting aside, we also:
- Pay you (pinky promise!)
- Allow you to work remotely
- Shower you with extras, like trading benefits, a generous training budget, and (mom will be proud!) the opportunity to work in a domain that accelerates financial inclusion for the unbanked
Do you want to join our client’s team as the new Android Native Developer? Then we’d love to hear from you!