Quickbit We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. We strongly believe that blockchain technolo
We believe in an economy without borders. A future in which all people have access to financial services even if they don’t have access to banks. We strongly believe that blockchain technology and the crypto economy will play a vital role in creating that future. That is why we strive to enable easy use of cryptocurrencies in people’s and companies’ everyday lives. We are a passionate and driven group of people with diverse backgrounds, who find meaning in coming together to build great products that are valuable to our users.
What you will do
You will be part of a small team building our app, everything from connecting the app to the API, to animations and user experience. You’ll work closely with other developers and designers to build an experience that carries through our brand, tone of voice and conveys our message on a modern web.
Together with your team, you will build and maintain the backend and API’s for Quickbit. Your work will be the engine that powers the rest of the Quickbit ecosystem and makes sure our backend stays fast and rock-solid.
Who you are
You are passionate about the Android and mobile future and wish to build an app that has a well-thought-through architecture and design. You are not afraid of trying out new libraries, frameworks, and tools to find the best solutions for our challenges. You like working together in a team and with other developers on the Android app to bring features to the hands of our users.
You should have
- Experience building and maintaining an Android app, preferably published on the Google Play Store
- Experience of working with git
- Passionate about building a great user experience
- Experience working with Java
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of common mobile application architecture patterns (MVP, MVVM, Redux).
- Experience writing tests, working with TDD
You might also have
- Tried out or built applications with Kotlin
- Worked with a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working with RxJava
- Tried out Kotlin Coroutines
- Experience building high availability and resilient app, for example in the finance/payment industry
- Knowledge about cryptocurrencies or blockchain
What we offer you
You will work from our headquarters in central Stockholm, of course with flexible working arrangements. We offer you 6 weeks of annual leave, private top-tier health insurance, and a really good wellness allowance all together with a creative workplace where collaboration is at the very heart of everything we do. We promote you to continuously challenge yourself, creating an environment where contribution and growth are disciplined in everything we do. You will play an important part of the team and work closely with other experts in your surroundings.