Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Android applications for our exchange.
- Have the ability to balance high response, stable and efficient code with attractive and functional aesthetics.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Efficiently use third-party data sources and APIs.
- Create and execute unit tests on your code, to ensure its robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix bugs and improve application performance.
- 3+ years solid Android software development experience.
- Solid knowledge of Kotlin.
- At least one original Android app published.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs, such as OKHTTP, RxJava.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Your active Github portfolio.
- Have contributed to some popular Android libraries or have your own popular project(s).
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire