Company Description Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administra
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Analyst / Développer RPA
- Manage autonomously process automation projects using RPA (Robotoc Process Automation) technology UiPath.
- Manage business developments projects related to EUC portfolio (End-User-Computing). Provide high-quality support and maintenance.
Main responsabilities :
- Manage autonomously business development projects (End-User-Computing)
- High-quality project management from project start to its closure
- Perform the necessary analysis in accordance with business requirements and expectations and defined ROI
- Develop business requirements document with understandable and clear language and obtain sign-off from business/stakeholders
- Propose appropriate and innovative solutions
- Develop, conduct testing, support UAT and deploy into production; ensure the training to business users and make sure they are comfortable with the new tool
- Ensure quality technical support for the existing business applications portfolio, ensure necessary maintenance with respect of bank releases
- Support activities related to the RPA process automation projects
- Ensure each EUC is fully documented including data architecture and flows; Ensure full and compliant documentation in line with Bank’s policies
- Evaluate and increase the EUC effectiveness
- Work closely with Information Technology and security to ensure adequacy with bank’s solutions and policies
- Stakeholders management – motivate and ensure business involvement, challenge stakeholders vision and promote innovative solutions
- Actively participate to team development strategy
- Support ‘other’ business or project related initiatives where technical support is needed