The agency works across a broad mix of sectors, including fin tech, mobile & telecoms, broadcast, enterprise, cyber security and blockchain....
About Our Client
My client are a well established PR & Comms agency based in Central London. They have grown steadily year on year and now have a thriving team of 35. The agency works across a broad mix of sectors, including fin tech, mobile & telecoms, broadcast, enterprise, cyber security and blockchain. The Analyst Relations division supports across the whole remit, and this role will be an integral part of the team.
The Analyst Relations Account Director will:
- Develop strategic analyst relations programmes in conjunction with the client lead
- Manage the creation and delivery of programmes across client accounts
- Manage and build out excellent relationships with industry experts, analysts and prospective contacts
- Support and develop junior team members
- Develop strong client relationships and act as a trusted advisor
- Lead new business pitches and produce proposals
- Own the creation of complex content including messaging documents and client reports
- Manage budgets and account profitability
- Attend AR industry and technology events
The Successful Applicant
The successful Analyst Relations Account Director will offer a solid background in, and understanding of, the technology AR landscape. Having an understanding of how analyst relations works alongside traditional PR/Comms programmes is a prerequisite, as is previous experience of developing and executing successful AR strategies for clients.
What’s on Offer
The agency can offer a highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and fantastic working culture. Benefits include flexible working, an annual well being allowance, discretionary bonus, contributory pension scheme, long term service award scheme & sabbatical opportunities. From a career perspective, this is a truly brilliant opportunity to take a step up in responsibility, make the role your own and really play a key role in helping grow the division.