AML Quality Assurance Analyst
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
In very little time, Binance has become the no. 1 global crypto-currency exchange in the world. Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are seeking an AML Quality Assurance analyst to support our expansion into all global frontiers and provide support on compliance operations, based in Singapore.
- Support the design and implementation of the QA framework
- Perform QA testing on retail and corporate transaction monitoring alerts and retail/corporate KYC files to ensure adherence to policy/requirements
- Independently manage and resolve disputed QA findings
- Work closely with the local and offshore Transaction Monitoring and KYC teams
- Develop and maintain Management Information (MI) reporting in accordance with business requirements and contribute to the production of accurate MI
- Create training materials to address error trends and conduct trainings, where required
- Assist to drive process consistency across various jurisdictions
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes such as Refinitiv World-Check, Jumio, Elliptic etc.
- Good knowledge on provisions of local laws, directives, regulations and otherwise standards applicable to subject persons and knowledge of upcoming regulation of virtual currency policies is a strong plus
- Good proficiency in identifying unusual activity or AML flags, conducting risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Participate in internal and external training programs related to AML/ CFT and other subjects that may form part of the day to day work requirements
- Any general administration and ancillary activities as may be required and related to the above functions in accordance with the business requirements of the Company.
- At least 3.5 – 5 years’ directly related Transaction Monitoring/SAR investigations and KYC experience with a good knowledge of relevant rules and regulations
- Excellent eye for detail
- Bilingual in English and Chinese/second language will be advantageous
- Prior AML Quality Assurance or AML audit experience will be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.