Introduction Team Leads are responsible for monitoring and supervising the daily work of Analysts responsible for conducting investigative compliance reviews. Your Role and Responsibilities Scope
Team Leads are responsible for monitoring and supervising the daily work of Analysts responsible for conducting investigative compliance reviews.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of Duties:
- Supervise and drive a team of analysts to meet or exceed quality and production goals.
- Ensure timely completion of projects and goals in accordance with engagement and client requirements.
- Work closely with Analysts to identify the needs for training, performance gaps, project process improvement and provide recommendations to management.
- Audit and monitor Analysts’ work to ensure the quality and efficiency. Conduct quality control of the AML team as needed.
- Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to Analysts to drive production and quality goal achievement.
- Complete AML Alert reviews, CDD Investigations, or SAR preparation as needed within the scope of the project.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance personnel to ensure clear communication regarding analyst or subject matter issues.
- Monitor and approve assigned team’s attendance and timesheets.
- Organize and review production and quality data via Excel or other Microsoft Office products in order to monitor project progress; manage problems; publish progress reports; and/or recommend actions. Present accurate and professional reporting to management and clients as required including graphs, reports, and presentations.
- Coordinate with other PRR team members in the development of policy and procedure documents.
- Assist management and HR with employee career development through identification of qualified internal candidates.
Coordinate with management and HR when necessary to manage team member performance, disciplinary and/or personnel issues.
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainingsand language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a compliance-related functions within financial services.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience in a production environment, including the supervision of a team of up to 10 staff members, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of AML subject matter, basics of Alert and Investigation review, and basics of SAR preparation including the ability to understand and apply relevant regulations implemented by BSA/AML.
- Ability to supervise a team effectively and efficiently and drive for results.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to coach, mentor and guide team members.
- Demonstrated competency with computers, including proficiency with all Microsoft Office products, and should have prior experience with a variety of AML database and testing systems.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and adapt to change.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Exemplary customer service towards both internal and external parties.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, high intensity, high demand and deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency by responding immediately to escalated issues and rapidly changing priorities.
- Must possess critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills to be used in operational planning and evaluation.
- Ability to deal with highly confidential information in a professional manner.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.