Introduction Analysts will engage in compliance reviews, transactional analysis and procedural work in support of our financial services clients, meeting and exceeding regulatory expectations in the
Analysts will engage in compliance reviews, transactional analysis and procedural work in support of our financial services clients, meeting and exceeding regulatory expectations in the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
Analysts are expected to positively contribute to success in a variety of areas related to today’s heightened regulatory climate.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Scope of duties:
- Perform a range of key tasks of medium to high complexity levels in support of CDD review activity performed by Know Your Customer Due Diligence Analysts and Quality Analysts.
- Provide translations of documents used in the review process, including quality review of machine translated files.
- Actively contribute to the calibration of translation machine learning technology deployed for the project.
- Perform queue management and file preparation for effective management of the KYC CDD review workflow.
- Cross reference internal and external resources and prepare translated documents for use in the KYC CDD review process.
- Perform research on customer organizational structures and prepare updated views of these for inclusion in customer review files.
- Review and validate translated customer outreach requests for information. Prepare gap packs as required for the customer outreach process and review returned gap packs for information and content accuracy and quality versus the original request.
- Provide translation and review support for Quality Evaluation of complex cases.
- Ensure work adheres to defined engagement policies and procedures
- Produce quality work within program standards.
- Manage work efficiently to meet production goals and project deliverables.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
What we offer you:
- Extensive benefits package (Multisport, OK System, private medical healthcare, life insurance, cinema tickets)
- An induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role – you will receive training from your colleagues to help you land in your job and you’ll also act as a trainer for assigned trainer-delivered, workshadow or recurring courses
- Learning: the opportunity to learn and grow your expertise taking part in trainingsand language courses – global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- Flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- Diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- Teamwork: no one is left behind! You will back-up team members when the circumstances require extra support. We are a connected team that flows.
- Innovation: we keep the knowledge of processes and country specific information up to date by attending recurring courses or any other training activities as well as using existing documentation. Do you have any ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluency the following languages: Dutch and English.
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Journalism, Criminal Justice or related field.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Superior writing skills with the ability to convey ideas clearly, succinctly and efficiently.
- High competency in written and oral communication; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; and able to adapt to change.
- Quick learner able to readily understand regulatory compliance, financial concepts and issues, exercise sound judgment and observe the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Adept at multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
- Results oriented team player with strong initiative and flexibility.
- Ability to thrive in a production-based environment.
- Demonstrated computer software competency, including Microsoft Word and Outlook, is required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, with the ability to perform data manipulation and pivot tables, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Previous experience from a Financial Services or similar environment is desirable.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.