Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a KYC/AML Delivery Project Executive, you are responsible for handling finance clients in KYC/AML operations (Promontory Practice).
Scope of duties:
- Accountable for the delivery center operations need to ensure operations are being successfully delivered as per agreed contractual schedule (SOW) and achieving SLA targets
- Proactively manage business controls (audit readiness) and quality issues
- A major contribution to overall client satisfaction
- Responsible for managing a budget (for cost for service delivery)
- Manage projects/programs
- Lead weekly/monthly status meetings with IBM Team and Client
- Be a trusted solutions advisor for the client
- Responsible for delivery team to manage contract scope, deliverables and commitments – working with the Account Team to measure performance against plan.
- You ensure that an effective management system is in place to drive delivery team activities to meet or exceed commitments made to the client.
- You serve as a leader in crisis management.
- You proactively ensure appropriate action plans have been established in response to any deviations from commitments to the client
- You keep the client team informed in all communications and foster a sense of teaming amongst the members – even on a global/ cross-country level if needed.
- You demonstrate the ability to set direction, communicate and model effective leadership behaviors in dealing with individuals and teams.
- You effectively lead communications and team work in a distributed team environment regardless of physical location. And develop a common set of objectives, agree on project schedules, delegation of responsibilities.
- You are able to use Project Management and Leadership techniques as appropriate.
- In coordination with internal parties, prepare presentations and communications for key stakeholders and recurring governance meetings and seek necessary approvals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and with proven time management skills
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 10+ years of relevant experience in AML/KYC operational experience with program management and client services exposure
- Proficient in supporting sales team for building compelling business case for prospect clients to offshore business and work closely with Process Delivery leaders in identifying improvement opportunities and implement the same across all processes
- Experience in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Critical thinking skills and an analytical orientation with experience in data mining and/or generating and interpreting metrics.
- High competency in written and oral communication; strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to listen, collect and understand appropriate information; identify the concerns of others.
- Strong meeting and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment to drive execution, meet goals and timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to assign, direct and complete assigned tasks in support of complex initiatives.
- Ability to work independently in unstructured environment, be proactive and learn quickly. Able to handle pressure and prioritize workload.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Microsoft Access experience a plus.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.