AML Compliance Officer
Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now! Tickmill is looking to hire a AML Compliance Officer to join o
Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a AML Compliance Officer to join our rapidly expanding team.
Join a high-calibre team and contribute to its success with your passion, hard-work and positive attitude.
Tickmill is an award-winning, multi-regulated broker offering a wide range of asset classes including CFDs on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies and bonds, as well as Exchange Traded Derivatives (Futures & Options).
The Tickmill Group was established in 2014, and employs over 250 individuals through its offices in London, Cyprus, Estonia, South Africa and several other regional offices globally.
Our philosophy is based on trust, transparency, and diversity, reflected in both our workplace culture and outstanding customer support. Our employees, a multilingual team of highly skilled professionals from every continent, are the backbone of the company. Their hard work and dedication are what makes it possible to rank among the best in the industry. Tickmill offers a competitive benefits package, hybrid work model, team-building events, and many opportunities for professional growth.
What the job looks like?
The AML Compliance Officer will have the opportunity to:
- Assist with the development and management of a compliance sign-off process for each department
- Assist in the development of compliance initiatives and programs to comply with the respective legal, licensing, and regulatory obligations
- Provide assistance in preparing for impending regulatory changes or revisions to licensing structure
- Handle the management and execution of second line monitoring and assessment program for Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF)
- Improve and maintain AML/CTF policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with regulatory framework put in place by local and international stakeholders
- Aid in the improvement of tools to monitor, analyze, and report suspicious activity
- Handle file reviews of suspicious activity to ensure compliance with the policies and procedures put in place
- Identify and inform of any changes to legislation and other regulatory requirements relating to AML/CTFAid in the design, development, and implementation of a risk assessment framework to support all customer interactions
- Provide oversight to the operational team, which acts as the first line monitors and investigators of suspicious activity
- Ensure consistent and timely feedback on cases that have been escalated
- Liaise with management to develop investigative strategies
- Develop and participate in compliance programs and initiatives
- Provide relevant compliance reporting to ensure the completion and proper analysis of suspicious activity reports that have been conducted
- Ensure detailed and prompt investigation of all AML/CTF incidents and cases
- Manage the resolution of cases through internal and external communications
- Help with identifying any AML/CTF loopholes and coordinating projects to bridge those gaps
- Maintain a proper register of all incidents reported internally and externally
- Develop and execute face-to-face training for staff in various business units as required
- Aid in general compliance awareness and refresher training
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Degree in a law or business discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience working in financial services
- CFD or Exchange Traded Derivatives experience would be a plus
- Experience developing and implementing compliance programs
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised
- Exceptional analytical and investigative skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in auditing a distinct advantage
- Willingness to work on various compliance issues
- Must be able to adapt to working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance and Loyalty Bonuses).
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Pension Scheme(5% + 5%).
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Discount for a Gym membership, Health insurance including cover for your family, life assurance, and the ability to join the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Birthday Half Day off.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
- Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.