Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
Headquartered in Paris, we have a factory in Vierzon and offices in Montpellier, Grenoble, London, New York, Singapore. Today, we’re a team of 400 professionals, gather around developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for private person and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold at more than 3.5 million customers in 165 countries.
What will you do ?
As part of its strong growth, Ledger, a technology leader in digital assets and crypto-security solutions is looking for its Amazon Specialist. Within the Wholesales Team and collaborating closely with the Amazon Account Manager, you will be in charge of analyzing, and improving the user experience to drive business on Amazon.
- Analyze and drive daily business
- Analyze and ensure daily business performance of products and campaigns
- Monitor and maintain healthy inventory levels of all product
- Apply and track Promotion periods
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and key actors Ensure user experience
- Harmonize user experience across all marketplaces, keeping catalog up to date, ensuring listing quality and being responsible for Account health.
- Coordinate with customer support team to improve product ratings
- Optimize processes
- Optimize existing reporting process for better efficiency
- Use Amazon APIs to save time, working closely with the involved team specifically the Data team
- You will support the Amazon Account Manager in driving the business and you will collaborate with external and internal partners (Customer Success, Logistics, Data, etc.) to succeed in your mission.
- Strong analytical skills with capacity to present data in a compelling manner
- Excellent organizational and ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to develop skills in Marketing and Sales
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to learn in a strong innovative market
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP according to Company policy
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly environment, casual office atmosphere
- Strong focus on personal development Internal talks, technical meetups and hackathons
- Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage
- Employee discount on Ledger products
- Permanent Contract
- Location: Paris
Ledger guarantees equal opportunity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.