Who you’ll be working with: At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inv
Who you’ll be working with:
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
At Capgemini Invent, we believe transformation begins with invention and ends with results. This inventive thinking helps clients unlock new opportunities and create what’s next for their organisations. Ideation and prototyping are key, but so too is helping our clients to scale and industrialise new solutions. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink their strategy, business model and offerings to their culture – and everything in between. While emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and blockchain continue to evolve, many organisations are still in the dark as to how and where they might be integrated. Capgemini Invent help our clients address these challenges by designing and creating advanced, real-world digital solutions and the business models of the future, resulting in new value creation and driving their growth.
An overview of the role:
Capgemini Invent’s relationship with the technology industry leaders is critical to our own market leadership aspirations. The Alliances Director will build and bolster relationships with our emerging and established clients. You will be part of a high-profile and influential team, interacting with senior Sales and Delivery stakeholders across Capgemini Invent.
Why this role?
The role involves promoting and hosting engagements with counterparts at all levels of the Alliance partners. The primary focus of the role is to leverage the Alliance relationships to identify new opportunities, promote pipeline growth, improve win rates and other significant partnering benefits such as rebates and resale.
- Own and manage the strategic relationships with leading Alliances and Partners across all levels of Capgemini Invent, from Executive Sponsors to account teams
- Support the GTM and campaign strategies for selected, established technology Alliances, ensuring the full contribution of all stakeholders
- Support the development of unique and innovative propositions relevant to the Capgemini Invent target markets
- Help grow incremental pipeline, sales and revenue from the Partner technologies
- Support Must Win and Big Deals
- Ensure that the Delivery Teams benefit from training programmes, credits and other certification incentives
- Increase our market profile with the Partners – awards, credentials, external press etc.
You’ll ideally bring:
- Experience of successful business development, relationship management and/or strategic alliances;
- Understanding of technology transformation programs in large enterprises;
- Previous experience within a consulting firm
- Ability to work with and motivate others in a complex matrix environment;
- Enthusiasm for developing diverse relationships essential to achieving the alliance revenue objectives;
- Team player. Strong drive. Self-starter. Willing to take a leadership role in driving initiatives, working across the organisation.
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini Invent. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way.
In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for the 9thh year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
To commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/