Please note, all positions at the Cardano Foundation require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered. What we’re looking for: An amazing, double-plus-ext
An amazing, double-plus-extra-creative Content Writer with solid experience in a high-paced environment ready for their next challenge. Someone that could rewrite this job description, add three laughs and at least one tear-jerkingly great insight. But above all: someone passionate about creating & sharing narratives on this fascinating junction of technology and the greater good we find ourselves on at the Cardano Foundation.
Some bullet points on what you will be doing:
- Ideate and manage various cross-platform content strategies
- Identify opportunities and conceptualize campaigns to leverage our brands or to market our products
- Develop marketing campaign driven content accordingly
- Write, edit and share content ( technology-driven content, articles, blog posts, whitepapers, site copy, video storyboards etc.) to raise awareness and to educate our audiences
- Enforce consistent use of the tone of voice for the Cardano Foundation, provide editorial, creative support to team members and help them learn as much as they can
- Initiate, write blog posts and edit other written content from various teams (ghost writing) and manage translations with third-parties.
Some broader bullet points on what we look for in the ideal candidate:
- A BA degree in Marketing, Creative Writing, English, Literature, Journalism or Communications
- 3+ years agency experience or 5+ years client-side experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology is preferred, but we’ll help you along provided you already know bits about it
- A storyteller with self-initiated projects under his/her belt. We encourage you to tell about your passion projects with the team
- Versatile and agnostic pen, for various audiences
- Knowledge of not just today’s hot & happening media/comms tech, but already thinking about tomorrow’s.
Super nice to haves (and final bullet points):
- Highly proficient in a second language apart from English
- Experience in writing bite-sized and short-form copy
- Knowledge about what something like MPC is, and how smart contracts work
- Experience with Photoshop or Canva: enough to tweak social content images or content headers, etc.
- The job is remote, but we have a strong preference for people located in Western-Europe
Work at the Cardano Foundation
- Open minded, collaborative and diverse culture with truly human values
- Equal opportunities at anytime in respectful, fair and conscious surroundings
- Learning and development opportunities to strive for your individual goals
- Referral bonus for your efforts bringing the right people into our environment
- Flexible and remote working to ensure a good work life balance where wellbeing matters