Company Description Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administra
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Present in Switzerland since 1997 in Geneva, Talan Switzerland now has nearly 100 employees. Initially focuse in the financial sector, Talan has developed in recent years in the watchmaking, insurance, media and services sectors and recently opened an office in Lausanne.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with an Agile Functional Tester.
- Adapt existing testing experience and knowledge to Agile values and principles;
- Apply relevant methods and techniques for testing in an Agile project;
- Contribute to implementation team effort with test automation activities and manual tests executions;
- Assist business stakeholders in defining understandable and testable requirements and acceptance criteria;
- Empower management team to make informed decisions throughout the software development life cycle.
- Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent-related IT experience
- At least 5 years of testing and test automation experience preferably with ISTQB certification(s)
- Banking and wealth management knowledge or previous experience in private banking environment an advantage
- Experienced with Tricentis Tosca test automation tool (UI and API); knowledge of qTest a plus
- Familiar with agile test practices ; ISTQB Agile tester certification a big plus
- Team player and able to interact with distributed colleagues
- Fluent in French and English (both oral and written)
- Swiss resident or willingness to take up residence in Switzerland