With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way....
Nuri empowers people to save and grow money and achieve their personal financial freedom. With the mobile bank account, Nuri customers can manage their daily finances and invest their assets in a simple way. To provide legally compliant financial services, Nuri collaborates with Solarisbank AG and Solaris Digital Assets GmbH.
Nuri enables its customers to benefit from new types of financial technology and the blockchain economy by bridging the gap between the old and new financial systems. With Nuri, customers can invest in cryptocurrency directly from a bank account and earn up to 5% annual return on Bitcoin. The fintech empowers customers to benefit from new financial technology by being the bridge between the old and new financial system. Based in Berlin, Germany’s second-largest challenger bank, now serves over 200.000 customers across 32 European countries.
An Agile Coach for us means that it is all about empowering the Engineering squads and the wider organization to adopt Agile as a culture shift. The Agile Coach will use their knowledge and skills of the Agile methodology to help Nuri move away from a command and control culture towards a more collaborative one. A key focus of the role will be working with squads and stakeholders to improve the speed and quality of delivery as well as instilling a culture of continual improvement in how we work.
- Coach, teach, mentor and support Engineering squads and other stakeholders to enable them to transition to an Agile way of thinking and working
- Coach individuals and mentor leadership and Product Managers in order for them to grow and develop and to ensure that we are moving towards an Agile way of thinking and working
- Promote and enable the transition to Agile by empowering Engineering squads to develop an Agile mindset and way of working
- Support the wider organisation by implementing Agile process, principles and practices across all levels
- Work with squads and stakeholders to continuously help identify, diagnose and improve processes
- Set up, lead and take responsibility for the Agile guild
- Evaluate, recommend and implement various Agile frameworks and tools to help support teams and stakeholders
- Assisting with the onboarding of new team members by providing onboarding around our Agile practice
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile concepts including experience using a combination of lean and Agile practices to help teams succeed and organisations evolve.
- Experience working in a technology-based start-up where you have been part of an Agile mindset transformation
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring Engineering (Development) teams/squads to move towards an Agile mindset and way of working
- Experience in working with multiple teams and stakeholders to implement and improve Agile practices across various organisational levels from grassroot development and product management through to senior management
- A genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow along with a collaborative mindset and approach to improvement
- Excellent command of the English language – in particular strong English communication and written skills. German fluency is desirable
- You will work on a meaningful, and innovative crypto-banking products to add real value to our customers lives
- A competitive salary, and 28 holidays excluding December 24th and 31st
- Flexible working hours, either from our new modern office in Kreuzberg, from home or even 50% remotely
- Learning & Development budget of 500 EUR per year
- M-Membership for Urban Sports Club to enjoy hundreds of indoor, outdoor and wellness activities as well as live classes in Berlin
- Zero Trading fees to use our products
- Access to Bitkom that provides plenty of Health & lifestyle benefits/discounts
- German language courses up until C2 level
- Working with the latest technology along with an agile environment to work as efficiently as possible
- Bi-weekly break of the week pizza night, TGIF events and one big team event each month
Here, at Nuri, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.