About holoride We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influenc
We are an Audi-backed, multi-award-winning startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of XR devices with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never-before-seen passenger experience.
In order to supercharge this never-before-seen passenger experience our cryptocurrency, named RIDE token, will be essential in building a vibrant and sustainable economy for the holoride ecosystem, connecting car manufacturers, content creators, brands, and passengers and enabling them to capture value along the way.
Based in the heart of Munich, we’re looking for an Agile Coach to drive continuous improvements and team dynamics, ensuring the teams run efficiently and at a sustainable pace, and ultimately, to become part of the holoride family.
About the job
As an Agile Coach, you will help to identify bottlenecks and focus on supporting our leaders and teams to translate goals and deliver with high throughput, high quality and high engagement. Collaborating to share & create ideas and best practices, you will drive continuous improvement activities and enable the team to look for efficiencies and evolve the way they operate as individuals
You will further be responsible for leading impactful initiatives and knowledge-sharing exchanges that improve ways of working, facilitate learning through different methods including workshops and offer new perspectives. You will champion a culture that embraces change, and help pave the path for long-term success.
- University degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience coaching teams and successfully delivering continuous improvement initiatives
- Ability to work well in cross-functional and cross-organizational communication and collaboration
- Experience in developing product roadmaps and product visions
- Agile certification
- Previous experience as a product owner or developer
- Experience working within a startup environment
- Knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency developments
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with beloved global brands from automotive, entertainment and tech
- The opportunity to take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas, and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- An attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible
- An international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
- An attractive compensation based on your experience
- Virtual shares in the company as part of the total compensation package to financially benefit from holorides growth curve