If you haven't heard of Wirex, then you'll now know why we're recruiting - we're a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we're connecting crypto, curr
If you haven’t heard of Wirex, then you’ll now know why we’re recruiting – we’re a fintech secret on the cusp of becoming famous! With a genuinely differentiated product, we’re connecting crypto, currencies and convenience for users around the world – all wrapped in an app and armed with a VISA card that can be used to pay for the tube, swap currencies (digital and fiat), or buy ‘that’ new thing you saw last time you visited the local shopping mall.
Our consumers are many, and everywhere – but we’re looking to build and scale our brand. With 3 product offerings (APAC, NA and Europe) we’re a 24-7 diverse collection of people, from hardcore crypto geeks to people that are just passionate about being in fintech and working on a new way of making payments faster and simpler.
We’re a rapidly expanding Fintech company and we have an exciting new role for a qualified and experienced Affiliates Executive to join our talented Global Marketing team. If you have a genuine passion for all things crypto and want to work with an international team, you’ll love Wirex.
With a Head Office in the UK and offices across the globe, we pride ourselves on our vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, that is driven by our employees! We’re not like anyone else. Why? Because we always do things our way, before anyone else does them – like creating the first ever debit card that lets you pay with crypto, making it easier for ordinary people to access DeFi-powered savings and setting up the world’s first cryptocurrency rewards scheme.
Our vision is a world in which everyone can enjoy the benefits of digital currency – everything from the power to send money around the world near-instantly without breaking the bank to buying, storing and exchanging 40+ top tokens on a secure, easy-to-use platform at some of the best rates in the industry.
We must be doing something right, because more than 5 million people across 130 countries are helping to change the world by using Wirex.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketer with at least 2 years’ experience and is someone who is obsessed with all things Crypto, Defi, Web3, metaverse and beyond to join our Global Marketing Department.
What’s on offer
In addition to a competitive salary and working with an awesome team, you can expect to receive some other great perks:
- Flexible working – semi-remote with flexible business hours, we understand the meaning of work-life balance.
- Annual Leave Allowance + bank holidays – work hard, play harder. Enjoying your downtime is important.
- Private Medical Insurance – your health is important, so we give our people the option to join Private Health.
- Paid Volunteer Day and opportunity to do work for good causes – we want to make sure we give back when and where we can, and if we can have fun in the process, it’s win, win!
- Referral Scheme – want to give someone you know the opportunity to work with some of the smartest brains in the industry? You refer, we reward you for your efforts!
- Annual bonus earning potential – which of course is paid in cryptocurrency!
- Annual Training Allowance – we give all our people an annual training allowance to learn something new in their field.
- Become an expert in your field – extensive opportunity to grow your career and professional development at an innovative FinTech firm
We’re growing, fast! We already have over 4.5m customers globally. We’re looking for an Affiliates Marketing Executive with previous experience in a similar role to join the Global Performance Team.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Affiliates Marketing experience in the Finance sector or regulated industries
- Strong communication skills
- Metrics-driven individual supporting the Senior Performance Manager to expand successfully Wirex’s affiliates program
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or Finance (advantageous)
With 2 years’ experience under their belt, this person will know where to find new partners and how to communicate with them. The successful applicant will work closely with the broader Customer Engagement and Marketing team to grow further Wirex’s market presence globally.
Responsibilities of the role:
- 50% – Research, Contact, Recruit & Onboard targeted affiliates & influencers that are aligned with Wirex brand values and are advocates of our offering
- 20% – Support Senior Manager with setting up contracts and negotiation deals with current and potential partners, working with Legal, the copywriters and designers where required
- 10% – Analyse and report performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis. Monitor competitor propositions and work with Senior manager on strategy improvement
- 10% – Maintaining relationships with existing affiliate partners through weekly/monthly calls, affiliates program announcements and emails
- 5% – Troubleshoot events and ensure all affiliate traffic is correctly tagged and follows the right geo targeting
- 5% – Additional Projects and Responsibilities – including but not limited to researching new partnerships and staying on top of current platform updates, new territory launches & ensuring all comms and campaigns are legal and compliant
Skills and experience required:
- An exceptional candidate with min 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced with affiliate platforms, programs and tools, such as Impact Radius, Appsumer, Branch, SEMRush etc.
- Strong excel skills
- Solid communication skills
- Creativity in finding solutions and creating engaging assets and content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment and to meet deadlines
Work well in a scale-up business – it’s fun, busy and there’s always something crazy happening somewhere!
Wirex behaviours required:
- Cares about being one team
- Contributes to creating a positive environment
- Takes initiative
- Drives innovations for our customers
- Sets high personal standards
- Works towards the collective success
Diversity and Inclusion*
We invite applications from anyone who shares our vision and demonstrates our company values. If you have what it takes to perform the role and have the capabilities required that we have listed in the job description, then we want to hear from you.
We embrace unique and are immensely proud of our diverse team and inclusive culture, if you want to be a part of our exciting journey, don’t hesitate to apply.
Job Type: Full-time