Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As an Affiliate & Partner Manager you will carry out the daily management of partnership relationships – launching, monitoring and optimizing campaigns, and being the point of contact for affiliates, influencers and partners in the German region.
- Own and enhance Binance’s affiliate program in Germany
- Look for new business opportunities, searching for and recruiting new partners. Initiate new partnerships
- Manage a portfolio of partner accounts, with a focus on expansion and optimization, provide full support and service to our partners
- Ongoing monitoring of the partners campaigns’ performance analysis, aiming to improve processes and initiate steps to increase potential revenue and income
- Daily hunt for new potential partners
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in Affiliate programs
- Provide regular reporting and updates on affiliate channel performance
- Explore new channels and ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth
- Work with local and global teams to identify opportunities and gaps for user/partner growth
- Design and execute localized campaigns tailored to each market’s user readiness, behaviors and market trends.
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders, contact them and negotiate on cooperation
- At least 5 years of experience in growth or expansion-related roles, preferably in fast-paced industries
- Passion about online marketing and a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the relevant marketing fields
- Proven effective sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
- Willing to get his/her hands ‘dirty’, to get into the details to understand local nuances, user behaviors, crypto/defi trends, and most importantly, willing to embark on a learning journey
- Data driven approach to analyzing and optimizing
- Highly organized and comfortable working across time zones and multiple projects
- Strong ability to interact and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data
- Great interpersonal skills to be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Passionate about crypto industry experience would be of an advantage