Job Objective Being one of the top exchanges globally, we are planning to rely our services to a broader audience hence adding more resources to the Growth Marketing team. This role will manage
Being one of the top exchanges globally, we are planning to rely our services to a broader audience hence adding more resources to the Growth Marketing team.
This role will manage and grow our global affiliate partners, whilst also building upon our affiliate marketing processes and strategies.
This role can be based remotely anywhere in the world, preferably in Germany, Netherlands, France, and other countries in Europe.
What the day to day looks like:.
- Proactively seek out and engage closely with potential European crypto partners/influencers/KoL (Key Opinion Leaders)/ projects for the the purpose of user acquisition and expansion of the OKEx platform;
- Prepare and effectively present proposals, working closely with other internal stakeholders;
- Negotiate and structure partnerships teams / businesses around onboarding new users on terms, including requirements and benefits with strong sense of cost control;
- Lead discussions and manage partnerships into fruition for OKEx Europe growth, ensuring clear measurement of results.
- Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns with influencers or media channels.
- Innovate new ways to grow our user base and increase awareness of the OKEx brand in Europe.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Cryptocurrency / blockchain knowledge is a must. Industry background in crypto trading(quant trading, trading analysis), trading strategies providers, OTC or similar is preferred;
- Experience and know-how of growth hacking, e.g. running PPC, SEO and social campaigns and corresponding analytics tooling for testing against KPIs.
- Minimum 3-10 years business development/sales experience, working with Chinese company is a plus.
- Proactive “hunter” mindset towards business opportunity, creative ability to envisage relevant strategic partnerships
- Business development and/ or strategic partnership experience with a focus in B2C products, especially consumer facing financial and technology services.
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships and negotiate with various stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with little instruction and able to cope with a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Minimum bachelor degree of relevant field.
- Speak at least two foreign languages (besides English) and Chinese is a plus.