About Us We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia. Founded in 2018, Koinly
We are an early-stage start-up, based in London, with a solid product-market fit, impressive growth rates and a user base spread across the US, Europe and Australia.
Founded in 2018, Koinly is used by thousands of cryptocurrency investors, accountants and blockchain businesses and is also the preferred tax partner for a number of leading cryptocurrency exchanges. We are building tools to enable the widespread adoption of cryptocurrency by automating the regulatory hurdles of tax compliance and asset tracking.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to grow our global affiliate network and implement and execute effective marketing strategies.
Reporting directly to the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for creating marketing strategies to drive awareness and growth of our affiliate funnel.
- Recruit targeted affiliates and influencers that are aligned with Koinly brand values and are advocates for our offering
- Implement activities including email campaigns, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Analyse activity and performance to identify opportunities and areas for improvement to increase effectiveness and profitability
- Work closely with our content teams to strategise and coordinate resources
- Responsible for our budget management for partnership and affiliate activity
- Monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on
- 3+ years affiliate marketing experience, ideally in a start-up
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with partners
- Affiliate platform, programs and tools experience including Appsumer, Branch etc.
- Data and results driven
- A high standard of written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- A full-time 100% remote position
- An opportunity to join one of the leading brands in the cryptocurrency tax solution space and become an integral part of a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding organization
- A collaborative environment with an opportunity to continuously learn from your peers
Still reading? Reach out to us and let’s talk!