What we are looking for We are looking for a talented and ambitious Affiliate Manager to join Koinly and help us grow the affiliate program for our cryptocurrency tax platform from the ground up. At K
What we are looking for
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Affiliate Manager to join Koinly and help us grow the affiliate program for our cryptocurrency tax platform from the ground up.
At Koinly, we are helping more people adopt cryptocurrency by building tools that make owning and managing crypto easy. We pair intuitive software to help investors manage their portfolio and prepare complex tax forms in minutes, leaving investors more time to focus on what they really care about.
Why this role is important to Koinly
We are an early-stage start-up, with impressive growth rates which has achieved excellent product market fit and delighted thousands of crypto investors from around the world (Just check out the hundreds of 5-star reviews on TrustPilot).
The affiliate partnership area of Koinly is still in its infancy but is already driving significant growth. We believe the right person can help to shape it into an industry leading affiliate program which becomes one of our primary growth drivers.
Your primary responsibility as our Affiliate Manager is to help increase the number of referrals which we acquire through our network of affiliate partners. This will include the following activities:
- Source new lists of promising affiliate candidates across different media including blogs, social influencers, and other relevant partners.
- Create targeted outreach campaigns over email and social channels to engage new potential partners.
- Decide on the best tools for outreach and management of our pipeline of affiliates using a CRM which will become the single source of truth for affiliates.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, to understand how we can better serve their needs.
- Develop a data driven system to prioritise the efforts for each partner and the program as a whole.
- Analyse activity and performance to identify opportunities and areas for improvement to increase affiliate performance.
- Manage the creation of materials and content for affiliates in partnership with our content team.
- Protect the Koinly brand by maintaining strict quality control on accounts checking affiliate partners adhere to brand and promotional restrictions.
- Build reports on the overall effectiveness of the affiliate marketing program and help construct business cases for further expansion of the affiliate team.
- Work with the Head of Growth to set KPIs and growth targets for the affiliate program.
You are an experienced Affiliate Marketer with 3+ years of experience leading an affiliate program or similar marketing role ideally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Have a basic understanding of all modern digital marketing practices including email marketing, SEO, paid advertising, influencer marketing.
- Have worked with influencers to initiate, negotiate, and track deal outcomes.
- You are experienced in A/B testing and test your assumptions, using data to make key decisions.
- You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously and understand how to prioritise your focus under competing interests.
- You are highly self-motivated and able to take the lead on your projects.
- You have some leadership experience, whether directly managing or supporting more junior team members and agencies. You will be the first employee in the affiliate team but will have the opportunity to grow the team over the first year.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and care about making an impact on the growth of Koinly as a whole, including helping other areas as needed.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency space is a bonus, but you must be willing to learn the ins and outs of cryptocurrency to help connect with our customers and partners.
This role is fully remote – we believe you can create brilliant outcomes from anywhere. You’ll be joining an experienced remote team who will welcome you with open arms from all around the world.
Still interested? Get in touch for more information!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Yearly bonus
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of experience with cryptocurrencies do you have? Business or pleasure
- Affiliate marketing: 3 years (preferred)