At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you
At the dYdX Foundation, you will have an opportunity to foster community-driven growth over decentralized technology that will redefine global financial markets. By joining us at this early stage you will make fundamental decisions that will shape the course of the dYdX protocol.
ABOUT THE DYDX FOUNDATION
- The dYdX Foundation is an independent foundation, headquartered in Zug, Switzerland, created to participate in propelling dYdX, the most powerful decentralized derivatives protocol, into the future. The dYdX’s Foundation’s purpose is to support and grow every aspect, technical or otherwise, of the current implementation and all future implementations of the dYdX Protocol.
- The dYdX Foundation launched DYDX, a governance token that enables a robust ecosystem around governance, rewards, and staking – each designed to drive future growth and decentralization of the dYdX Layer 2 protocol. The dYdX Layer 2 protocol was founded by an ex-Coinbase, ex-Uber engineer, with a Princeton CS background. Top investors and advisors can choose to participate in the governance of the dYdX protocol through their DYDX holdings, including Andreessen Horowitz, Polychain Capital, Paradigm, Three Arrows Capital, DeFiance Capital, Brian Armstrong, Fred Ehrsam, Naval Ravikant, Elad Gil and more.
- Develop and execute our global affiliate strategy including:
- Reviewing current affiliate program and identifying pain points for growth.
- Reviewing affiliate channel unit economics and optimizing overall affiliate channel performance.
- Implementing tools to find, onboard, and qualify new affiliates including KOLs, pro traders, and institutions.
- Improving affiliate performance tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Reviewing competitive landscape and conducting benchmarking analysis.
- Working cross-functionally with existing affiliates, country leads, community managers, product managers, and engineers to improve the affiliate product offering.
- Detecting fraud, revealing the new scam schemes and any sort of manipulation by partners.
- Role can be either part-time or full-time depending on scope.
- Successful track record in scaling affiliate programs, preferably in the fintech space, ideally in the crypto space.
- A business development background is a plus.
- Comfortable working remotely and independently.
- Proficient English.
- Entrepreneur at heart.
- Knowledge of dYdX products, DAOs, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.