Affiliate Content Quality Assurance Assistant / Proofreader
Growth Leads is an affiliate igaming company based in Malta. We produce top-quality websites on topics such as sports betting, casinos, poker, finance, and cryptocurrencies. Due to ongoing growth in o
Growth Leads is an affiliate igaming company based in Malta. We produce top-quality websites on topics such as sports betting, casinos, poker, finance, and cryptocurrencies. Due to ongoing growth in our workload, we are currently seeking a freelance Content Quality Assurance Specialist to join our thriving content production team.
About the role
Your primary duty will be conducting QA assessments of articles that have been submitted by our large writing pool. You will be responsible for:
- Checking articles meet our guidelines and requirements
- Making small adjustments to content to bring it up to standard
- Providing feedback to writers where larger adjustments are required and then checking the edits are satisfactory
- Liaising with our Head of Content and Senior QA Specialist to ensure a good workflow that is conducive to moving projects through to the point they are ready to be integrated
- Please note – This is not a strict “proofreading” position. Grammer and spelling are lower on the priority scale than user intent, structure etc
In addition, many of our QAs are also involved in content management and integration, which helps to ensure a consistent workflow. Full training for all additional duties will be provided.
- Experience writing, editing, and/or proofreading online content
- Some base familiarity with igaming
- Understanding of how the affiliation model works and what we are seeking to achieve with our sites
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Google Sheets
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Regularly available between 9am and 3pm on weekdays.
- Flexible to a degree. During the initial training period we would offer set hours to ensure good continuity as skills are built, but normal operational flow can be variable.
- Able to work autonomously following an initial training period.
- Capable of slotting in with the Content Team’s culture: we work hard, we work to high standards, but we’re not overly formal, demanding, or lacking in empathy.
- Familiar with Slack and/or Teamwork for the purposes of communicating during work.
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter explaining your experience and your general availability for work during the day. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. We look forward to receiving your application.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Freelance
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: £12.00-£15.00 per hour
- Work from home
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Are you regularly available for work between 9am and 3pm on weekdays?
Work Location: Remote