Company Description Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people
Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay (known as Clearpay in the UK & EU) has millions of active customers and is offered by the world’s best retailers around the world including Boohoo, ASOS, Marks & Spencer, JD Sports and many others. Clearpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Clearpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Clearpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Clearpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
The Afterpay Group has recently been acquired by Block Inc. Block is made up of Square, Afterpay (Clearpay in the UK & EU), Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL and TBD. One company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment.
As a Merchant Administrator you will be responsible for providing help and solutions to our Merchants, in order to solve any queries they may have about our Clearpay product via email, phone calls and live chat to our customers in the market.
You will also be responsible for the Onboarding of our Merchants into our system..
We are looking for a methodical and proactive person with the ability to handle a high number of Interactions. You will be reporting to the EU Operations Manager.
- Respond to incoming contacts (emails, social media posts, etc.).
- Providing information and answering queries
- Report potential problems in the system to your manager.
- Reviewing legal Merchant documentation to take decisions if they can work with Clear Pay
- Experience working with customers or clients.
- Fluency in french with english and spanish proficiency
- Oral and written communication skills
- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others
- Autonomous, organized and methodical person
- Attributes of a problem solver. You enjoy digging into a problem and finding a solution.
- Resilient when facing rapid change
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to analyze and propose improvements to customer service processes.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills, with evidence of previous customer service experience and technical ability.
- Genuine curiosity about people, technology and business, while possessing the ability to inspire passion in others.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.