Interest in or even experience with blockchain or open-source software (OSS). Parity's technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for building…...
Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralised tech. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for building blockchains, and Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains.
As the company rapidly grows we are seeking a competent professional based in Berlin, Germany, with a passion for organisation who is ready to handle a wide range of administrative tasks, and is not afraid of dealing with German bureaucracy.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and optimising processes that ensure the continuous smooth running of operations of Parity
- Building and bringing our company handbook to the next level when it comes to processes and software, as well as facilities and equipment
- Driving health and safety within the company, being project lead for ongoing pandemic management
- Leading the implementation of our company risk assessment (Gefährdungsbeurteilung/GBU), and collaborating with external advisors in our occupational health and safety committee (Arbeitsschutzausschuss/ASA) to meet health and safety regulations and keep our employees safe
- Coordinating and aligning with team assistants and VPs of Team about our guidelines and policies
- Working together with our Finance and Legal team on specific projects and tasks
- Minimum of 2 years of operations, admin, project or programme management experience or worked in a similar role
- Great written and verbal communication skills with English and German on native level
- Hands-on mentality
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
- Completed training to become a “Sicherheitsbeauftragter” and/or experience Brandschutzverordnung, and bonus points if you have previous experience working on GBU
- Experience with project management tools like Trello or Asana
- Interest in or even experience with blockchain or open-source software (OSS)
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!