Manage reception desk: answer, screen, and transfer phone calls, take messages, and deal with routine queries and correspondence. Full-time, Part-time, Intern....
About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance Group is an award-winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zurich, and Singapore. We enable financial intermediaries to manage, store, and transact with digital assets. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our full suite of crypto asset financial services – in asset management, brokerage, and storage and tokenisation infrastructure solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto asset market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- Manage reception desk: answer, screen, and transfer phone calls, take messages, and deal with routine queries and correspondence
- Undertake clerical tasks, e.g. sending and accepting letters; contacting and dealing with repair and maintenance people
- Responsible for office material inventory and deliveries
- Welcome clients and guests: guide them to meeting rooms, offer refreshments, and clear and restock rooms after meetings are over
- General administration duties, incl. scanning, printing, photocopying, and filing
- Provide admin support to HR and Accounting: obtain invoice approvals and signatures; process employee expenses
- Assist with the organisation of events
- Carry out other duties and miscellaneous tasks as needed
- A self-motivated, discrete, and trustworthy individual
- A tactful, diplomatic, and friendly personality
- Good listening and organisational skills
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Great attention to detail required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both German and English is a must
- Some previous experience in business or admin is an advantage
- Excited about being part of a dynamic start-up, where things happen fast
The starting date is July 1, 2021, based with our team in the Crypto Villa in Zurich.
If this is the position for you, and you have a Swiss work permit and/or EU citizenship, please send your complete application, incl. cover letter, your CV, and references to email@example.com.