ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT Ultra Horizon Ltd is a rapidly growing company and is now looking to recruit someone to join us in a multi-disciplinary role, assisting full-time with our growing number of Finance
Ultra Horizon Ltd is a rapidly growing company and is now looking to recruit someone to join us in a multi-disciplinary role, assisting full-time with our growing number of Finance and Administrative tasks.
· Categorisation and processing of company expenses and receipts.
· Creation of monthly recurring billing and one-off invoices and quotes.
· Liaison with suppliers; purchase orders, deal registration, handling of lead times.
· Preparation of accounts payable and purchase orders for approval.
· Organising HR affairs; holiday tracking, contract amendments, employee benefits.
· Working with the Engineering team to assist with administrative tasks such as organising courier shipments/pickups, taking, and cataloguing deliveries and organising transport/accommodation for travelling engineers.
· Assisting the Executive/Finance team with administrative tasks.
· Assisting with our central office upkeep.
· Proficiency with basic IT skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Emailing).
· Previous experience in an accounts environment.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Able to work in a standalone role and use initiative to complete all tasks in a timely manner.
· Being located within commuting distance of our R&D office based in Brockhampton, Hereford.
· Experience in foreign currency exchange.
· Experience/exposure to month-end accounts.
· Experience using different accountancy software.
· Working towards or AAT qualified (or a desire to do so).
· Starting salary between £18,000 – £22,000 with 6-monthly salary reviews.
· 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
· Full-time, office-based position with free on-site parking.
· Long-term opportunity for hybrid working.
ABOUT ULTRA HORIZON LTD
Ultra Horizon works to solve technical problems and connect individuals and businesses in a secure manner. Whether it is designing networks to span across large estates, connecting superyachts seamlessly as they move between the Atlantic and Mediterranean coast, securing the emails of high-profile organisations or simply helping end users with questions about the security of their daily operations, Ultra Horizon will find or create solutions for clients. We work with a number of high-profile/high-net-worth individuals, as well as other local businesses and small businesses in the UK, so are quite used to a variety of different service expectations.
Alongside Ultra Horizon’s core competencies in high-performance networking and cyber security, we deal with many bespoke requests in areas that we have not dealt with before thanks to the client relationships that we build. As a result, one of our primary objectives when hiring is to find bright, enthusiastic people that are not only experts in their field, but excellent at communicating difficult concepts to clients. We have worked on bespoke requests such as helping trace $2 million in bitcoin that was stolen from a foreign company bank account and recovering private and valuable data from old hard drives.
The current cyber security and IT support market is filled with expensive and slow-support services, not designed to address special situations. Many of our clients have come to us due to not wanting to fit a particular mould provided by other service providers. We pride ourselves on our agility to react to different situations that we are presented with and provide stellar client experiences in the process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £22,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hereford, HR1 4SE: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Accounting: 1 year (required)