Accounting & Tax Manager
Job Title: Accounting & Tax Manager Company: Dialectic AG Location: Zug, Switzerland Company Overview: Dialectic AG, a Swiss-based crypto-native organization of builders and investors, is s
Job Title: Accounting & Tax Manager
Company: Dialectic AG
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Dialectic AG, a Swiss-based crypto-native organization of builders and investors, is seeking an Accounting & Tax Manager on a full-time basis in Zug, Switzerland. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing team, focused on investing and building compelling software in emerging crypto and blockchain technologies.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated and organized Accounting & Tax Manager to join our team, located in Zug, Switzerland. The ideal candidate will be responsible for accounting for our group of entities including statutory accounting, tax reporting, payments and financial control. The candidate must be a self starter who is able to work autonomously and be willing to take responsibility for achieving the desired results.
- Take ownership and control of the accounting and reporting process for a multi-entity group including all reporting requirements to the Swiss tax authority.
- Maintain and produce internal cost accounting records, budgets and consolidated group reports.
- Communicate directly with the relevant external parties such as the tax authority and auditors.
- Handle payments and coordinate authorizations.
- Analyze and pro-actively report on any potential process gaps and actively cooperate with teams to address them appropriately.
- Continuous evaluation of financial reporting process in order to improve effectiveness and efficiencies, identifying and implementing harmonization and standardization with internal stakeholders.
- Coordinate, review and perform the tax projects of the principal of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance.
- 4-5+ years of experience in an accounting/tax reporting role dealing with multiple entities and consolidation accounting.
- Strong working knowledge of Swiss Accounting and IFRS standards, Swiss CPA is a plus.
- Some level of experience and understanding of crypto/blockchain from a Swiss accounting and tax perspective.
- Ability to work independently with a high standard of precision as well as contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- MS Excel superuser with a track record of clear and reproducible documentation in all areas.
- Proficient in Xero or similar off the shelf accounting software.
- Fluent in German and English.
- An interest in integrating vanguard tools into their work such as AI co-pilots for financial models, expense classification and financial control.
Work will primarily be onsite in Zug. The Candidate should be located in Switzerland or able and willing to move to Switzerland. We also have regular company off-sites which employees are encouraged to join where we perform sprints on specific projects.
Dialectic offers the best work culture:
- Dynamic and collegiality in a small team working in fields that are shaping the future of our society.
- As a modern employer, we offer you contemporary working conditions, a lot of space to develop yourself alongside the company as well as exciting and challenging projects.
- Competitive compensation, bonus and participation opportunities.
- Exposure to extremely talented people and very interesting clients who have unique investment profiles.
- Supportive work and team atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Dialectic is an equal opportunity employer with a highly diverse workforce.
Job Type: 100%
- Monday to Friday