About us: Himalaya Exchange is the world's first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world's first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of
Himalaya Exchange is the world’s first true crypto ecosystem. Himalaya Exchange is a global blockchain company behind the world’s first true crypto ecosystem here to support our Vision of “Financial Freedom for All”.
We are focused to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and support our Vision.
Driven by our mission to give you back the power and redefine currency. We want you to elevate with us. Himalaya Dollar and Himalaya Coin are how we’ll take you to the top. It’s time to empower yourselves. The future is here for everyone – borderless, inclusive, and secure. Trade anywhere, anytime on the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we are available to cater to your needs.
Himalaya Exchange serves clients at every level of their engagement, and we offer the highest level of customer service, from our team of skilled and experienced professionals. Himalaya Exchange has become one of the fastest growing companies over the past year with a presence located in the UK, Singapore, BVI, Australia so far.
We are looking for the best talent in the world to join our ambitious goals to join a fast paced, hardworking creative, fun-loving team.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Job Description –*Accountant
Hamilton Investments is looking for an experienced Accountant with blockchain experience or interest who will be based in London and will be responsible for gathering feature requests, scheduling releases, and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role you should have a high attention to detail, a strategic mindset for finance and a character of high integrity.
- Support to CFO for setting up, implement & manage the accounting system in the local office
- Maintain accounting books and prepare monthly reports to Global Operations Team
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, & annual financial statements in accordance with local accounting
- Work together with tax consultants to prepare and submit tax returns on time
- Review local contracts initiated by local office in particular on the payment terms
- Assess tax implication of the contracts
- Work with operation and compliance team to ensure the compliance of local rules and regulations
- Document & compile necessary reporting whilst liaising with external auditors
- Build & maintain banking relations and active Treasury management
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable management and reporting.
- Processing of customer invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparing weekly Revenue Forecasts and Cashflow.
- Completing monthly General Ledger reconciliations.
- Proactively analysing and investigating revenue and expense trends.
- Assisting with month end tasks and preparation of the monthly Board reports.
- Preparation of statutory lodgements including BAS, Payroll Tax and PAYE.
- Assisting with the yearly Budget preparation and forecasting
Requirements & Qualifications: *
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/economic/business administration)
- Minimum 1 year of experience at relevant positions
- Good knowledge of local accounting, AAT/ACCA part qualified is a plus
- Proven experience working in Finance teams
- Familiar with local laws and regulations
- Experienced and knowledgeable of accounting software, payroll procedures, and management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
What we offer: *
The Hamilton current employee benefits package below:
- Company Pension Contribution: 7% (before staff add in)
- Annual Leave: 20 Working Days, 1 additional day of annual leave for each year of service with the Employer, to be capped at 33 (thirty-three) days.
- Life Insurance: 4x Annual Base Salary (After the probation period)
- Yearly Bonus (subject to Performance Assessments)
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental Cover– BUPA
- _ ‘*_Medical History Disregarded’ *(After the probation period)
- Full Inpatient Cover
- Full Outpatient Cover
- Full Cancer Cover
- Full Therapies Cover
- Mental Health Cover
- Comprehensive Hospital List
- Digital GP Service
- £0 excess (You will not pay anything while making any claim)
- Private Medical and Dental for Family (at additional Costs)
- Employee Assistance Program
How we hire:
- Application Review
- Interview team leads and CEO
- Skills testing where applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations