Bookkeeping of general ledger and subledgers of all Group entities. Managing “Accounts Payable” and “Accounts Receivable” and performing reconciliations....
About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance Group is an award-winning company and one of the most respected fintechs in Switzerland, with offices in Zug, Zurich, and Singapore. We enable financial intermediaries to manage, store, and transact with digital assets. Professionalism is our focus, but innovation and speed are equally important. With our full suite of crypto asset financial services – in asset management, brokerage, and storage and tokenisation infrastructure solutions – we are perfectly positioned to help professional investors enter the crypto asset market.
The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- Bookkeeping of general ledger and subledgers of all Group entities
- Managing “Accounts Payable” and “Accounts Receivable” and performing reconciliations
- I/C calculations, bookings, and reconciliations
- Ensuring that all transactions in the ERP are well documented
- Preparing payment runs
- Supporting the CFO in preparing monthly and yearly closings
- Identifying and addressing opportunities to improve processes and ERP usage
- Preparing data for VAT returns
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- Commercial Apprenticeship (KV) or similar, coupled with further education (Fachausweis or similar)
- At least 5 -7 years of relevant accounting experience with a proven track record
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German are a must
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Thorough knowledge of local Swiss and FINMA GAAP (RVB)
- Dependable, proactive, hands-on, and collaborative approach with attention to detail
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Advanced user of Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)
The starting date is as soon as available, based with our team in the Crypto Villa in Zurich. If this is the position for you, and you have a Swiss work permit and/or EU citizenship, please send your complete application, incl. cover letter, your CV, and references to email@example.com.