As the IBM Cognitive & Analytics Associate Partner focused on the Defence and Intelligence industry, you directly help our valued Defence forces transform their…...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the IBM Cognitive & Analytics Associate Partner focused on the Defence and Intelligence industry, you directly help our valued Defence forces transform their way of working to truly enable IDO (Information Driven Operations). You will engage with these clients, leverage the power that analytics and AI technologies offer and create new use cases that enable them to be more effective and efficient in their daily work. Your affinity and or background with Defence organisations will enable you to understand the military context and therefore offer considerable added value.
In addition to generating a pipeline, selling and delivering Analytics and AI engagements, you will help build the Defence Cluster in The Netherlands. Practice leadership includes coaching and growing the existing team, developing new offerings and tuning existing offerings, and other practice area responsibilities.
- Respond to customer demands in analytics and AI by creating solutions including staffing solutions to address their need in a Defence context
- Be a sales, delivery, and solution expert on analytics and AI projects
- Be content and thought leadership driven leader for your projects and for the practice
- Team leadership in working with multiple functions at customer site and at IBM
- Assist in assuring client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and present to both executives and data science / AI teams. You understand overarching business goals as well as technical implications and are able to speak to both
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years with solutions with AI tools and techniques (NLP, Machine Learning, Conversational Assistance, Document Intelligence, Machine Vision) with Major Cloud providers and Open Source tools
- 8+ years of experience in Analytics and AI (NLP, ML, Conversational Assistance, Image processing)
- 5+ years in consultative selling and delivering projects
- 5+ years in selling and negotiating consulting services
- 5+ years of experience in senior sales and technical leadership roles – lead and delivered projects and programs
- 5+ years of experience in formal project management methodology
- 8+ years consulting in Defence organisations or experience as a military officer
- Extensive network within the Netherlands Ministry of Defence
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), MS in Analytics or equivalent
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Statistics or equivalent
- Optional certifications in any cloud provider ML / AI platforms
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.