Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments. Conduct presentations and product demos....
At Elliptic, we believe cryptocurrency will play a huge role in the future of value transfer, and we care deeply about helping to build this future. In order for cryptocurrency to flourish, it’s important to prevent criminal abuse of the technology. Elliptic is the global leader in detecting, preventing, and pursuing criminal activity in cryptocurrencies. Our clients include the world’s leading cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions and government agencies.
Our unique platform gives us an unparalleled understanding of cryptocurrency capital flows, using a combination of network science and machine learning to aggregate and interpret vast quantities of transaction data. We provide anti-money laundering (AML) compliance software and investigative services to the leading participants in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Customers rely on us to analyse more than $150bn of their transactions every month, and include cryptocurrency businesses, major financial institutions, and federal government agencies.
The company has a presence in London, UK, New York City, Singapore and Tokyo. We are backed by SBI Group, Albion VC, Octopus Ventures, SignalFire, Paladin Capital, Santander InnoVentures, and Digital Currency Group.
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Account Manager with a wealth of experience managing customers in the SaaS industry? Are you looking for your next challenge in an emerging and exciting market? If yes then we want to hear from you!
The impact you will have:
You will join our global Commercial team, and champion uncovering and developing new commercial opportunities within our customer base. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a nominated list of customers, based in the UK, USA and Asia Pacific. Your focus will be to drive profitable annual contract revenue contribution and increased market share from the Elliptic solution and service portfolio.
Working very closely with the Customer Success team, you will manage the upsell sales cycle including identifying opportunities, qualifying, negotiating terms, developing custom proposals and closing upsells and renewals to ultimately deliver profitable revenue growth and >100% net account retention,.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual looking for a role where you can make an impact not just on the company you work for but also on the market you work in. Fascinating and challenging work is the norm – working at Elliptic is never boring!
What you’ll do:
- Develop net new business through upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Build out strategic customer account plans, and manage the commercial cycle in partnership with the Customer Success team.
- Prospect and generate high quality leads in existing accounts
- Develop custom proposals based on customer requirements
- Conduct presentations and product demos
- Negotiate terms and close the business
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quota
You will be a great fit here if you:
- Have experience in Account Management and can successfully deliver an upsell target across target accounts
- Can understand the customer’s business model, and how digital assets fit into their strategy
- Have the ability to analyse customer usage and engagement data to identify trends and opportunities for additional services
- Can manage difficult client relationships, such as churn or downesell conversation, and obtain the best outcome for both the company and our customers.
- Can evaluate customer needs and preferences in relation to pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are addressed in commercial proposals.
- Have a collaborative mindset, and experience working with a larger account team
- Address problems immediately and can work across functions to solve problems
- Enjoy working with pace and energy, building team spirit and cultivating unity and commitment among the team
- Have an understanding of complex B2B sales methodologies
- Are flexible, adaptable and comfortable with changing priorities
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years Account Management experience selling SaaS solutions
- Strong relationship building skills, with track record of retention and generating net new business
- Demonstrated track record of success and quota over achievement – top 10% performer at your last company
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneur’s mindset. You’re comfortable creating value in a low structure environment while being agile and resilient
- Interest and curiosity about digital assets and the crypto economy
Bonus Points for:
- Intimate understanding of AML/KYC and Forensics space, either in cryptocurrency or traditional financial environments
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to Financial Services
- Borderline obsession with emerging technology
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Private health insurance
- Strong focus on personal development, with $1,000 per annum personal training budget & LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment: We understand that flexibility is the key to maintaining a healthy work-life balance, especially at the moment. We’re working remotely right now and are carefully considering our strategy for remote working in the longer term
- Social events, which include monthly team lunch on us, quarterly full day events and an annual company 3-day event – this year these are taking place virtually
Ensuring that individuals of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities feel welcome at Elliptic is an ongoing priority for us. We really believe that diverse thinking, cultures, and experiences enable us to solve problems in new ways, benefiting both Elliptic and our customers.
We know that some candidates may be less likely to apply for a job unless they meet all the requirements and we also recognise that “traditional” office hours aren’t always doable, especially during the pandemic. If you want to work for Elliptic and you are excited by this role, we would love to hear from you.
And you get to be part of a business with a purpose, working with a passionate team of mission-driven people who will stretch and challenge you!
No recruitment agencies please!