TIXNGO is the market leader in blockchain ticketing. Started in 2017 as a special project for an international football organization, TIXNGO is currently serving top-level sports and live entertainmen
TIXNGO is the market leader in blockchain ticketing. Started in 2017 as a special project for an international football organization, TIXNGO is currently serving top-level sports and live entertainment clients in Europe and North America, and it is part of SECUTIX, the leading provider of SaaS Ticketing Software Products, with more than 20 years of experience in the industry. TIXNGO solution secures ticket distribution leveraging blockchain and, thanks to advanced algorithms, can detect frauds. Fan experience is guaranteed by the mobile experience able to include NFTs seamlessly.
Driven by a hands-on and hard-working team, TIXNGO is a fast-growing platform looking for smart and high-motivated talents.
In this role
As a native Dutch speaker you advice sports organizations on blockchain ticketing and you will go the extra mile to close the deal.
- You engage in business-level and technical conversations with decision-makers inside the organization
- You apply your knowledge of SaaS and technology-enabled businesses in the sports industry
- You know the buyer journey inside out and lead complex multi-party sales
- Maintain a high-quality CRM system with accurate, predictable, and factual information
What we offer
- Competitive compensation above the market average
- Stimulating and professional working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Exciting projects with the largest event organizers using disruptive technologies (blockchain, mobile, AI, etc.)
- Flat organizational hierarchies and collaborative cross-functional teamwork
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- A successfully completed commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration or IT technology
- 3+ years of Sales experience in B2B SaaS, ideally in the sports or ticketing sector
- Very good understanding of Internet technologies, SaaS and cloud-based platforms
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to process and interpret customer information (product utilization data and customer requirements) to help drive adoption
- Ability to build and maintain excellent long-term relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to interact with multiple senior stakeholders and strong ability to influence
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Self-starter who can own the ongoing success of large customers
- Passion for technology and sport, good awareness & understanding of the sports sector
- Dutch native level written and spoken
- English fluent written and spoken