Account Manager, External Partnerships
About Us The Sandbox is a decentralized community-driven gaming, digital art, and game development ecosystem where creators and designers can create and monetize their art NFTs, art, and gaming ex
The Sandbox is a decentralized community-driven gaming, digital art, and game development ecosystem where creators and designers can create and monetize their art NFTs, art, and gaming experiences on the blockchain.
Reporting to the Lead Account Manager in the Publishing Team, you will coordinate and drive delivery for outsourced The Sandbox projects through external creators (UGC, metaverse agencies, studios etc.), to develop highly engaging experiences and games content for our players.
You will help our partners to create a meaningful project that will exploit the best of The Sandbox ecosystem, bring value to their NFT collection and emulate our community.
You will be responsible for facilitating communication and development efforts in the teams (both internal and external) including metaverse agencies, studios, and team members of several countries.
In close contact with metaverse agencies, external creators and brands, you will inform and accompany them through their journey to provide them with information, feedback, and documentation.
You ‘ll assist them in synchronizing with the Marketing & live operations teams to ensure their project’s success and our partnerships’ consolidation.
You’ll provide partner feedback to TheSandbox’s teams to develop tools and processes that will allow you to improve your account management.
You’ll create a regular report to update the manager of your accounts’ production status.
The successful candidate will have proven experience as either a Game Producer or Project Manager and will be expected to take responsibility for multiple projects and work with our partners to produce industry-leading games and experiences within The Sandbox, creating long-lasting and sustainable partnerships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Onboard projects through metaverses agencies, studios & partners, manage expectations and educate them about all aspects of experience development/publishing and NFTs.
- Assist the partners, facilitating the communication between their teams & TheSandbox’s team.
- Manage the NFT drops process between the partners, Publishing and Marketing.
- Ensure good communication between all external and internal team members
- Maintain the Project Management tools and work on CRM improvement
- Create, optimize and update the documentation to ease the partner journey
- Handle the inbound of projects and evaluate the power of each of them
- Ensure the correct communication of Guidelines to the external partners
- Stay updated on the most popular related products and benchmark them
- Managing the post-launch plans to retain our partners and create evolutive business relationships & experiences
- Identify and manage opportunities and dependencies, communicate with all stakeholders, put together progress reports and escalate delivery risks to senior management.
- Assisting in the deployment of new initiatives such as new organization or communication processes, labels, and portfolio structuration.
- Being a force of proposal to encourage landowners to exploit their belonging
- Organizing events in the metaverse for our partners
Ideal Candidate Competencies
We are looking for the following skills and competencies:
- Experience in using Project Management tools for sprint planning and tracking such as Monday, Asana, Jira, or similar
- Responsible, result oriented, able to work under high pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to determine an optimum user experience and player flow
- Understanding of Tokenomics and web3 ecosystem that can be fed into product development.
- Experience in working with digital products
- Good negotiation, conflict resolution, and decision making skills
- Be across and keep up to date on the latest trends in metaverse experience/game design
- Has a hands-on approach
- Can ensure brand guidelines and values are adhered to
- Has strong client-facing skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Team work spirit and Self-motivated attitude
- Game design skills and video game awareness are a major plus
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. The Sandbox does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. The Sandbox will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with The Sandbox. In the event of any unsolicited resumes sent to The Sandbox or to The Sandbox ATS they will be considered The Sandbox property. The Sandbox will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. The Sandbox will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.