div class section wrapper page full width div class section page centered div b style font size 18px About Kraken b div div br di...
Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1600 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly ambitious, energetic, and experienced Account Manager who is competent and confident enough to become the reliable face of our dynamic organization, creating long-term and trusting relationships with our key clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned key clients, develop new business from existing clients, and seek fresh business opportunities. Our ideal candidate has a unique flair for client communication, understands client behavior, is known for building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients, and acts as a problem solver to the client.
- Be an advocate for Kraken’s full product suite
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients based on trust and respect
- Act as a full service advocate for clients
- Be available for your clients to contact you via any channel they prefer including voice
- Enhance Kraken’s reputation by taking initiative in owning the client’s request and providing the best client experience in the financial services industry
- Sourcing and onboarding of new clients in EMEA region
- Currently reside in the EMEA region
- Fluent in English at a professional level + additional fluency in French/Portuguese/Spanish
- Over 2 years’ experience in Crypto/ Legacy Finance Account Management
- Solid experience in handling high net wealth clients
- Demonstrable ability to comfortably communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Cryptocurrency connoisseur
- Experience with crypto markets trading systems and knowledge of current trends facing traders/trading desks directly
- Knowledge of international payments and banking
- Well informed about the debate on regulation of cryptocurrencies worldwide
- Strong understanding and respect for security and privacy
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Must be innovative, action oriented, and travel-enthusiast
- Flexibility of working hours: off hours, weekends and holidays as needed by clients
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://www.kraken.com/careers. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us