Introduction Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator, we’re primed to transform our start ups and are currently recruiting for our high growth start up within financial services lead generation.
Kinetic Investments is a start-up accelerator, we’re primed to transform our start ups and are currently recruiting for our high growth start up within financial services lead generation.
As Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for the growth and development across our financial services brands. The ideal candidate is expected to take ownership and responsibility for our commercial operation, growing and maintaining our commercial partnerships across different niches, alongside improving commercial performance on a landing page basis.
As an Account Manager you’ll have the ability to plan, pitch & negotiate with partners, while also being able to look into the data and what is driving leads to partners and optimising these sources based on data.
- Account management of our affiliate partnerships across remittance, cryptocurrency & stock trading
- Continuously reviewing our value to partners, collecting partner feedback with a view to improving value and/ or commercial deals
- Responsible for the growth of partnerships across financial services via active business development
- Working closely with senior managers & teams across both brands to improve commercial performance
- Creating and delivering the monetisation strategy for each niche/brand, reviewing frequently to ensure that all available opportunities are maximised
- Reviewing partner performance based on commission data and making positional adjustments to assist with site monetisation
- Reviewing commercial performance across landing pages and making adjustments to improve
- On a regular basis, catching up with partners to review performance, using partner experience to identify new opportunities
- 3 years minimum experience within a commercially focused relevant role
- Investing, financial or similar industry experience a big plus
- Experience working within the affiliate industry or with comparison sites
- Personable and able to lead by example as a senior member of staff
- To have a hands-on approach to all areas of the role; nothing is beneath you
- Commercial drive – you get satisfaction from making deals and achieving success
- Leadership – you are able to command and mentor junior team members alongside inspiring confidence from senior management.
- Independent worker – you can work and excel autonomously with little managerial oversight.
- Passion & Positive Attitude – you have great energy and are extremely self-motivated.
- Adaptable – you’re able to quickly change strategy depending on company needs.
- Lucrative commission model (on top of base salary)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Work within a fast-growing start-up environment.
- Working from home part time, if desired, once back in the office.
- We have a relaxed, casual dress code and a cool office.
- Once per quarter, we take you out for a day of fun and activities.
- Once per fortnight, we take you out for a team lunch at a restaurant of the team’s choice.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Account management: 3 years (required)