About Crowdform Crowdform is a digital product studio with offices in London and São Paulo. We design and build digital products for startups and enterprise. We exist to help the world’s innovators bu
Crowdform is a digital product studio with offices in London and São Paulo. We design and build digital products for startups and enterprise. We exist to help the world’s innovators build products their customers can’t live without.
A team of engineers, designers and strategists, we bring technical expertise and creative insight to help our clients build great products and solve key business problems. We work on an eclectic mix of projects – from blockchain to food delivery to healthcare. In addition to our client-services business we run a venture studio that co-launches tech startups. We’re growing quickly and are looking for enthusiastic people who share our passion for technology, design and improving people’s lives using digital products.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to work across our projects working on a range of exciting digital products. We’re looking for someone who is a problem-solver, energetic and methodical with a passion for technology and design. You’ll be working closely with our clients to understand their needs and be the point of contact between them and our design and development teams. You’ll be responsible for nurturing our commercial relationships with our clients.
You should be comfortable working on complex, fast-moving projects, and be flexible and adaptable to changing project requirements. You should be highly organised and able to quickly understand and communicate information. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a background in digital products and experience working with clients in an agency environment.
You’ll be working within a collaborative team with plenty of opportunities to make your mark on our projects. You’ll get the chance to work directly with clients from around the world to help them bring big, exciting ideas to life.
As a fast-growing global agency you will have opportunities to progress your career, gain experience quickly and grow alongside the company.
This role is open to London-based applicants only. While we have a flexible working policy, you will be expected to work part-time from our London office.
- Maintaining clear and effective communication between all project stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with our clients to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Communicating with our clients to keep them up to date, informed and happy.
- Maximising retention, business development and growth for new and existing clients.
- Keeping the team organised and on track across our offices in London and Brazil.
- Supporting the design and development team to craft solutions..
- Helping to plan and deliver workshops with clients.
- Problem-solving and support across all areas of the company.
- Staying on top of Jira and Confluence and supporting our Project Managers.
- Being a team player and contributing to Crowdform’s culture and capabilities.
- Experience in account management or closely related roles.
- Background in digital product design and/or development.
- Excellent communicator and relationship manager.
- Highly organised, process-driven and detail-oriented, capable of communicating complex information.
- Experience working in an agency environment.
- Required: Experience in Jira/Confluence (or comparable project management software).
- Required: Experience with spreadsheets (Google Sheets or Excel)
- Positive, solution-oriented attitude and ability to deal with challenges as they happen.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Flexible working (typically 9.30am-6pm with the option to work at home or our Shoreditch office).
- Small team with opportunity to make your mark and lead projects.
- Office and projects shared with another design studio with a laid-back collective culture.
- Opportunity to work on global projects with a team based between London and Brazil.
- Fast-growing agency with plenty of space for progression.
- Opportunity to develop design and product management skills.
- Company MacBook, screen and any other setup you need.
- Learning and development budget to improve your skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,537.00-£50,279.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London E1 6JB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)