Investoo Group is one of the world’s leading fintech marketing businesses. We deliver top-quality lead generation and marketing services to our partners via our portfolio of websites in the rapidly ev
Investoo Group is one of the world’s leading fintech marketing businesses. We deliver top-quality lead generation and marketing services to our partners via our portfolio of websites in the rapidly evolving cryptocurrency, FX, shares and derivative trading markets.
We run some of the biggest marketing campaigns in the industry, across 10 different languages. Our talented team of people work with a variety of different experts across the globe, to provide traffic, branding and exposure to our partners, as well as news and educational content for our users.
We are looking for individuals who are switched on, proactive and motivated. If that sounds like yourself then please get in touch!
As an Account Manager you will act as the liaison between the client and our marketing acquisition teams to ensure both customer satisfaction and business return. This will involve a combination of customer performance monitoring, including making proactive suggestions on improvements, budget control and promotion of additional beneficial services.
The successful candidate is likely to have had 2-3 years of experience in a previous Account Management role and while industry knowledge is a definite advantage we can train you in this area if need be.
Strong communication skills (oral and written) are a necessity and an analytical mindset with the ability to interpret performance reports for improvement suggesting is essential.
- Maintaining and increasing the revenue potential from the partners within your portfolio
- Strong communication skills to speak to internal stakeholders to identify areas to improve on
- Building relationships with partners to ensure long term partnerships
- Actively looking into the financial markets to spark new opportunities for existing partners
- Maintaining KPIs set by Head of Business Development
- Previous experience in an Account Manager role or similar
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High level of empathy and emotional intelligence with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to think strategically, negotiate and solve problems on a daily basis
- Strong time management and planning skills
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Hard working and proactive
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Resilient and maintains a positive attitude at all times
Why work with us
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and friendly group of people who are driven to be the best at what they do
- We offer a place for you to take ownership of your work and grow within the business
- Everyone is valued, listened to and recognised as contributing in their own way to the company’s success
- We have a great work-hard play-hard culture, so expect lots of team socials!
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience
- Fully flexible working policy
- Working from home budgets
- Company bonus scheme
- Share options
- Monthly employee recognition scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank & public holidays) plus an additional day for every year worked
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance coverage
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations