Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it , and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all? Are you an expert Account S caler who understands how to
Are you passionate about the health of our planet and all those who live on it, and want to contribute to a sustainable future for all?
Are you an expert Account Scaler who understands how to manage an enterprise customer’s journey in a B2B SaaS setting?
And do you want to work with passionate changemakers in an energetic, value-driven, fast-growing scale-up, as we enter a period of significant international expansion?
Then you might just be the person we’re looking for!
About the Role:
As a team member at TrusTrace, you’ll get to solve challenging, real-world problems that truly make a difference to society.
As Account Manager, your role will be to grow TrusTrace footprint in an enterprise customer. This will entail deeper understanding of customer’s business and organization and mapping of TrusTrace products.
You will work closely with the customers and liaise with TrusTrace’s solutions and product teams to ensure we deliver a good experience for customers. The role involves complete ownership of customer management post-sales, ensuring tool adoption, good CSAT scores, selling new solutions and increasing the subscription year on year.
This role is a full-time position based out of HQ at Epicenter in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients
- Understanding client`s needs and identifying opportunities for upselling or cross- selling products.
- Deep understanding of customer’s organization and developing personal relationship with influencers and decision makers
- Developing account plans and strategies to grow revenue from exciting accounts.
- Conduct market and customer analysis to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions that meet client’s needs.
- Providing regular updates and reports on account activity and performance
- Bachelor’s degree in business administrator, marketing or related field.
- 3-5 years in the area of B2B Software or SaaS account management with at least 3 years in Enterprise scale account management
- Experience in market and customer analysis
- Positioning product aligned to customer needs
- Experience in creating presentations and proposals
- Proven track record of customer relationship management.
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment.
- Having worked in multi-region and multi-cultural teams is an advantage
Who you might be?
- A person with true passion for business development and technology – we want leaders who love what they do and inspire their team
- Have a solution-oriented minds-set that maps customer’s needs with the product
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication
- Are curiosity and eager to learn
- Excited to prove yourself in a dynamic scale-up
We want to contribute to a better world. And we believe that there is no sustainability without traceability. That is why we are on a mission to accelerate sustainable transformation in global brands by digitally tracking the movement of materials in the value chain and empowering brands with the data needed to reach their sustainability goals.
TrusTrace is a global SaaS provider that helps companies truly understand and take responsibility for their social and environmental footprint of the products they sell, while enabling consumers to make informed and better choices, through creating fully transparent value chains all the way to product origin. Fueled by AI, IoT, ML and blockchain, the technology is simple, efficient and tamper-proof, ensuring data accuracy and ease of collection, while unveiling the true cost of everything from manufacturing, selling, buying and disposing of material.
As we are at the forefront of a developing industry, we are passionate about leveraging innovation and education to drive progress both within and outside of TrusTrace. Our founders are recognized as thought leaders within their fields and have been awarded ‘Founder of the Year 2022’ in the Nordics, and ‘CTO of the Year in Europe 2022’.
Working with us you will not only get a job – but become part of our family of highly talented individuals with a true passion for sustainability. We’re not into traditional hierarchies, and we run a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work culture, where everybody’s ideas and thoughts are valued.