Reporting to the Head of Clients Relations, the Account Management Lead is responsible for the relationship between CEX. IO and our trusted customers....
We are looking for an experienced Account Management Lead to join our team.
Reporting to the Head of Clients Relations, the Account Management Lead is responsible for the relationship between CEX.IO and our trusted customers.
This position will ensure revenue growth and upkeep of the existing relationships to ensure their successful adoption and utilization of all the CEX.IO products and services.
Additionally, the Lead Account Manager will build processes and metrics to ensure continuous expansion of the clients’ use of the company’s products and services to maximize customer value and ROI.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work with top/mid-level accounts to grow adoption and usage while striving to uncover additional needs and opportunities where CEX.IO can add value;
- Ensure users retention and happiness with the service the company provides;
- Encourage upsells and cross-sells, converting one-time users to loyal, repeat customers;
- Network and act as the subject matter expert for users and advocate on the user’s behalf;
- Develop business objectives and action plans for more strategic clients;
- Build and evolve key processes for effective customer segregation and management
- Be a leader for a distributed team of Account Managers (4 people), sharing experience, mentoring and helping with complex cases;
- Interface with sales and product teams to support client requests and development needs;
- Completes quarterly, semi-annual or annual reports on Account Management KPIs achievements.
- 4 + years of previous proven experience as a Customer Success Manager or/and Account Management Lead with B2C/B2B clients;
- Experience working in the financial services/FinTech industry is a must;
- Experience in handling high-volumes of calls and inbound emails daily;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Proven ability to quickly learn a new technology product;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working with high net worth customers;
- Experience with dealing with onboarding of complex corporate structures;
- Cryptocurrency industry experience;
- Russian/Cantonese or other language knowledge is a plus.