IT at Ripple keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work as productively as possible. We’re looking for an enthusiastic AV Collaboration Engineer to join our team in our Lon
IT at Ripple keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work as productively as possible. We’re looking for an enthusiastic AV Collaboration Engineer to join our team in our London office. This position will report to the Manager, IT Engineering.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be a service owner and system administrator for A/V systems, including cloud-based videoconferencing, physical A/V equipment, and VoIP
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all things A/V Event Support
- Provide front-line A/V and videoconferencing support to employees, both in person at our London office and remotely to employees worldwide
- Run and support live internal company events, including on-site events in the London office as well as fully virtual events
- Participate with Workplace and Communications team on planning for upcoming events
- Develop the next-generation video conference solutions aimed at improving the quality of our service offerings, especially in a hybrid work environment
- Diligently track and manage A/V requests and projects in an online system
- Develop documentation, training, and other educational materials
- Participate in a 24/7 on-call rotation
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Exceptional organizational skills to ensure deadlines are never missed and tasks are never forgotten
- Strong experience with the use, support, and administration of Zoom, including Zoom Rooms and Zoom Webinar
- Strong experience with conference room A/V hardware, including Zoom Room appliances, Cisco WebEx room kits, Crestron, and scheduler iPads
- Experience with using a project management tool and ticketing system to keep track of projects and tasks
- Experience conducting site surveys, designing and installing A/V solutions. Advanced AV design experience is desired
- Proficiency using Macs, Windows, and common SaaS systems such as Google Workspace, Slack, and Okta.
- Can troubleshooting any A/V issue without assistance by applying troubleshooting methodology on unfamiliar systems
- On-site work in our London office will be necessary
- On-call rotation will be necessary
BONUS IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Zoom Phone
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% employer contributions for employees and dependents
- Industry-leading parental leave policies
- Generous wellness reimbursement program
- Employee giving donation match
- Modern office location in Bank/Central London
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussions with our Leadership Team
- Training in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA, USA
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
Ripple is flexible-first: Ripplers have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
UK/EU Applicant Privacy Notice
California Applicant Privacy Notice