Are you an experienced 3D Motion Designer and looking to work in a cutting-edge company in an international environment? We are looking for you! The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse
Are you an experienced 3D Motion Designer and looking to work in a cutting-edge company in an international environment? We are looking for you!
The Sandbox is building a decentralized metaverse, empowering creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. It is our mission to build an inclusive and open metaverse. Building the bridge between blockchain, social experiences, and gaming. Creating long-lasting relationships through the power of community, creativity, and NFTs.
We are looking for a quality driven and innovative Motion Designer to join our highly motivated and experienced Art team. You would have a big impact on showcasing the different experiences created in The Sandbox and will be working closely with our Head of Art and Marketing Team. You are excited to work in a collaborative and distributed development environment and have excellent time-management, organization and communication skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Create amazing trailers combining CG rendering and cool in-game footage to showcase the different experiences in The Sandbox metaverse
- Work on proof-of-concept videos to provide our developers some guidance about how The Sandbox’s features should evolve
- Produce video content for our social media communication
What are we looking for
- Solid experience in motion design (at least 3 years of experience)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, especially After Effect and Cinema4D
- Ability to work in autonomy on a projectGood English comprehension and speaking skills to work in an international environment
- Availability to work in our Lille offices 2 to 3 days per week minimum (rest of time in remote work is possible)
You might also have
- Knowledge of additional plugins like Element3D (and the curiosity to discover more)
- Knowledge of rendering tools for Cinema4D (Redshift, Corona…)
- A taste / experience in voxelart
- Previous experience in the video game industry or web3.0
Position based in Lille, with possibility to remote work a few days per week.