Founded in 2000 by a small team of passionate people, Sulake is a social entertainment company focused on providing a safe and fun online service for self-expression through its products, Habbo and Ho
Founded in 2000 by a small team of passionate people, Sulake is a social entertainment company focused on providing a safe and fun online service for self-expression through its products, Habbo and Hotel Hideaway. Sulake is part of Azerion, a Dutch-based international gaming company in the media and entertainment business. Together, we are a diverse group of various media and technology brands.
We recently launched an NFT (non-fungible token) collection based on the famous Habbo brand – Habbo Avatars (https://nft.habbo.com/). This is the first step in a much broader adoption of NFTs and blockchain technology in Habbo. We are looking to make Habbo the leading player in the construction of the metaverse by integrating NFTs to Habbo and also integrating Habbo into other places in the metaverse and partnering with other NFT collections. If you’re interested in reading more about the future plans we have for Habbo and NFTs, head over to our Medium page: https://habbonft.medium.com/the-habbo-avatars-project-a-long-term-vision-74cc30a754d1
We´re looking for a 2D Artist (Pixel Artist) to be a part of our new NFT team in Helsinki. If you’re interested in and passionate about pixel art, pixelated graphics, gaming and NFTs, and you want to help us produce the best looking NFTs, this is THE role for you.
Please note: due to our tight schedule, we are currently looking for candidates already based in Finland.
- Delivering high quality 2D art (mostly pixel) for our NFT projects.
- Actively participate in meetings to understand asset performance, discuss learnings, apply your findings when creating future assets and improve the art pipeline wherever possible.
- Work together with other stakeholders and artists in the company to deliver the best possible results.
- Passionate about pixel art, pixelated graphics, (mobile) games and NFTs.
- Proficiency working with graphic design software.
- Advanced pixel art skills. 2D animation skills are seen as a plus.
- Excellent time management skills. I.e. you can easily work independently and in an organized fashion.
- Past work experience in a studio environment as an artist.
- You are a team player with fluent communication skills, both spoken and written – we work in English.
What we offer
- Exciting new and challenging tasks.
- Talented and awesome colleagues.
- Relaxed and non-corporate atmosphere.
- New amazing office in the heart of Helsinki (hybrid work setup due to COVID-19).
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits.
Let your portfolio speak for itself!
Please apply as soon as possible by filling in the form with attachments below. This full-time position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate has been found.