About Us We are a funded startup that is building a futuristic and story-driven isometric 2D MMO game in the Metaverse. Players will be able to socialize and interact with one another, fully customi
We are a funded startup that is building a futuristic and story-driven isometric 2D MMO game in the Metaverse. Players will be able to socialize and interact with one another, fully customize their character, acquire and furnish virtual rooms, earn unique achievements, embark on challenging quests in the open world, take part in minigames, level up professions, participate in global events, and more. This position is fully remote, therefore you may apply from anywhere around the globe.
We are looking for versatile concept artists with a strength in environment design to help define and expand the visual design of our cyberpunk game. They should be skilled in designing and digital painting interior and exterior sci-fi concepts, with a strong grasp for mood and lighting for the genre. Some 3D modeling experience is ideal.
- Creation of 2d concept art for both in game characters and environments.
- 2D paint-overs of 3D models.
- Work closely with Lead or Art Director to understand project Art Direction.
- Quickly iterate from feedback from Lead or Art Director.
- Develop concept to finished artwork.
Skills & Requirements
- Solid sense of lighting and mood.
- A strong grasp of sci-fi/dystopian/ cyberpunk genres and design language.
- Have some knowledge of both 2D / 3D production processes.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a concept designer.
- Creative mindset on what’s most suitable for a specific object to be unique, and visually pleasing.
- Isometric projection design.
Nice to have:
- Interest in blockchain/metaverse.
- Previous game design experience Offering.
- Competitive salary.
- Company bonuses during fundraises
- Fully remote, set your own schedule.
- Work at a fast-growing startup.
- Professional and career development.