Help to design, implement and test the front end aspects of the platform. Work on integrating smart contracts into third party protocols....
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join a lending and borrowing platform helping users to earn interest on their crypto assets without the need for trusted third-party. The platform can often be thought of as the ‘Uniswap of Lending’. This is the chance to join a fast-growing start-up which is backed by world-leading investors. Due to continued growth, the start-up is now looking to ‘scale up’ their operation rapidly in the coming year.
As an early member of the team, you will have significant impact on the growth of the company, and be rewarded with a competitive salary and token options. The role is fully remote… and the team only hire the best developers!
- Help to design, implement and test the front end aspects of the platform.
- Work on integrating smart contracts into third party protocols.
- Collaborate with Full Stack Developers and Smart Contractors to bring the product to life.
- Adapt code quality to ensure readability.
- Contribute to the development of automated testing code bases.
- Excellent knowledge of React and TypeScript.
- Record of building and deploying Dapp front-end solutions.
- Experience of Ethers.js/Web3.js.
- Experience using websockets.
- Experienced user of Git.
- Passionate about DeFi and good industry knowledge.
- Salary up to £75,000.
- Fully remote working – work from anywhere in the world!
- Token options (0.05% – 0.15%).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to join a results-driven team with a focus on outcomes not time spent working.
- The autonomy to develop your own libraries and improve own skills.
To learn more about this role, please contact Rachel Connolly at Evolution Recruitment ASAP!